surprise!

you feel a rush of adrenaline go through your body as you exit your car. you haven't seen your boyfriend finn in months, and he's on set for stranger things season 3 currently. the duffers know about you coming, and you guys have a plan to surprise finn.

you're going to hide in the little fort for eleven in "mikes" basement, the duffers are going to be filming. finn has to grab his walkie talkie from inside the fort and you're going to pop up and surprise him.

you sneak in the back door, and call sadie. "hey sadie?" you whisper.

"hey girl! where are you?" sadie replies.

"i came in the backdoor and i need to make sure finn is out of sight or in the bathroom or something!" you whisper quickly.

"okay i'll get caleb and noah to get him to go to the bathroom with them, and i'll come find you and lead you to the fort!!" sadie says excitedly. you say okay, and hang up. five or ten minutes later you see sadie and run up to hug her.

"hey i missed you, but we gotta go quick!!" sadie says.

"thank you so much sadie i don't know what i'd do without you!!" you reply.

"ugh i know i'm so amazing," sadie says sarcastically with a flip of her long red hair. you and sadie sneak to the fort for eleven, you get comfortable and sadie nods to the duffers.

"starting in 2 minutes! everyone get in position!!" matt says. you hear everyone shuffling around. you can see sadie, millie, noah, gaten, and caleb off stage. you see a tall curly haired shadow a little bit away from you. you smile wide.

"and action!!" the duffers say. the camera starts filming, and finn, also known as mike, starts walking over to the fort.

just as he opens the curtain you jump up into his arms, "surprise!!" you yell, kinda laughing but mostly crying.

"y/n??" finn asks.

"yes it's me you dweeb!!" you say and hug him again. you both pull away and finn looks at you for a second. he smashes his lips against yours, and his arm goes to your waist, and yours goes to his cheek. you blush furiously when you pull apart and hear everyone clapping.

"cut!" ross says with a smug smile. you hide your face in the crook of finns neck. he looks down at your lovingly and kisses your head.