the breakup

unedited

"no! i don't understand!" you scream at the curly haired boy, whilst tears steamed down your face. you both were at your house when you scroll through instagram, and see finn kissing another girl. no way it was photoshop, it was real. finn even said so. "you go on and date me for 6 months but then cheat on me with a random blonde bitch?!" yes, you were angry, and yes you shouldn't have said such rude things, but you were caught up in the moment.

"y/n listen! it was an accident!! she kissed me. i do not have any feelings for her!" finn yelled back, his eyes getting watery.

"stop! stop. i am done with you and your lies."

"y/n-"

"done i said!" you yell. "get. out."

"y/n i'm so, so sorry," finn whispers back. he backs up towards the door, and you yank it open for him. he steps out, and you're about to close the door, but then he cups your face and kisses you. you quickly pull away. "y/n i love you!"

"you cheated. i will never be able to tell if you're lying or telling the truth. i am sorry finn but i cannot date you anymore," you say back.

tears flow out of finns eyes, and you don't say anything to comfort him. he turns around and leaves, and you close the door. the slump against the door, and cry.

i am so sorry idk wtf this is i just needed to update aghhhh love y'all! i'll try to write something better soon:(