avocado toast

unedited, psa idk what this imagine is i just wanted to put something out there ok enjoy:)

you wake up, later than usual on a saturday. you notice the absence of your boyfriend, finn, who slept over.

you roll out of bed, your eyebrows furrowing as you don't see him anywhere. you quickly put on a sweatshirt and walk out the door. your parents aren't home, and you smell food downstairs.

you run down the stairs to see finn, cooking breakfast. you smile as be tries to flip a pancake in the pan, and it falls on the ground.

"shit!" you hear him say. you laugh at his actions.

he quickly looks up, blushing slightly and smiling. "uh, hey."

"hi finn," you say, still smiling wide.

"i tried to be romantic and make you breakfast, but the scrambled eggs are too watery and my pancake ended up on the ground," finn says.

"it's okay love," you say walking over and kissing his cheek. you pick up the pancake off the floor, and gently take the pan out of his hands. you grab some bread and put it in the toaster.

"what- no! i'm supposed to be making you breakfast," he says, turning you away from the toaster.

"it's okay finn! i'm just making some avocado toast," you say with a smile.

he huffs, "fine but i'll put the eggs in the trash, because i don't know where the avocados are."

"okay," you say with a giggle. finn dumps the eggs into the trash, and then watches as you take the toast out of the toaster, and grab an avocado. he passes you a butter knife and you spread the avocado on the toast. finn wraps his arms are you from behind, and kissed your cheek, making your face heat up. he lets go and grabs the plate, bringing it to the table.

you guys sit in comfortable silence, crunching on the toast. finn dips his finger in the avocado spread, and wipes it on your nose. you crinkle your nose, and laugh as he wipes it off.