Some new friends!

"Hello there Miss! How are you?" The pink fox asked you. "I'm doing fine. How are you?" After you asked him the same question, a worker came over to the table you were sitting at and said, "Look kid, this is just a robot it can't feel anything at all." This made you feel two different feelings, one being sadness the other being anger. So you replied with, "NO! He does have feelings! All of them do! So don't say-" "Okay, Okay! just calm down kid!" And with you feeling proud of yourself, he left the both of you alone.

"Hmm? Why are you crying?" " What? No I'm-" You reached up and touched your face to see if you were crying, realizing that you actually were. "It's ok Miss. Oh. And to answer your question, I'm Okay too!" "That's awesome! Hey can you stay there please? I'm gonna get some pizza for us." "Alrighty then. I'll just wait here until you get back." You smiled at his politeness and started to walk away towards the table with pizza on it.

(A few hours earlier)

You were playing tea party with your stuffed animals, puggles the pug, Jake the kitten, and Lisa the rabbit. You were having so much fun, until your Uncle came in with your Aunt. "Hi Aunt Lucy, Uncle Derrick. Do you need anything?" Your Aunt was very rich and popular. She owned a lot of stuff like, clothes and jewelry. Stuff like that while You only had one bracelet, and only homemade clothes. Your uncle was also very rich and popular, And owns a lot of land and clothes too. They have been abusing you ever since you moved in with them.

"Make me coffee, and put five sugar cubes in it. Make it quickly! I have no patience." YourAunt said. "Make me coffee as well. But put only two sugar cubes it it. Unlike her, I don't like that much In mine." Your uncle said. "Yes Sir, Ma'am." You hopped off your chair to get them coffee, waddling downstairs and into the kitchen. "Okay. They said five and two sugar cubes right? I think so...." You made the coffee and put the sugar cubes in, then took it upstairs where they were angrily waiting for you. "What took you so long Y/n?!" "Great now she's upset! it's all your fault, child!" "I-I'm so sorry! I p-promise to g-go faster next time!" "Next time? THERE IS NO NEXT TIME! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID CHILD WITH A STUPID IMAGINATION!" Your Uncle then threw the cup of hot coffee at you.

You closed your eyes then feeling pain all over your body and hearing glass break, opening your eyes after a few seconds to see your Aunt and Uncle right in front of the door getting ready to leave. But before they did, your Aunt said, "Clean that up you little brat. And after you do, you can leave for a bit just come home before five. Do you understand me?" "Y-Yes M-Ma'am...." after they left, she slammed the door with a big bang. "I guess I better clean up now." You sighed.

(Time Skip To Circus Baby's Pizza World!)

You started walking towards Baby's stage to greet her. (I hope they're nice....) You thought. "H-Hello Circus Baby." "Hello! Do you want a balloon?" She spoke with a soft voice. "Can I? Please?" You asked her shyly. "Well of course you can! what color do you want?" "F/c!" (Favorite Color btw) "There you are!" She said, handing you the F/c balloon. "Thank you so much!" "You're welcome." You smiled at her and turned to walk away, but not before tying the balloon to your wrist. You walked over to Ballora's stage to greet her as well, of course with the same smile. "hello Ballora!" "Why hello my Dear. Care to dance?" She asked, extending her metal hand out to you. "Yeah!" You stepped up into the stage, taking her hand. we started dancing for a few minuets, but then we stopped.

"Thanks for dancing with me, Dear." "No problem ballora!" "lets dance again someday." She said, spinning away to the other children. You walked over to a table near Funtime Foxy's stage. "Hello there Miss. How are you?" the pink fox asked you. "I'm doing fine. how are you?" after you asked him the same question, an employee came over to the table you were sitting at, and said, "look kid, this is just a robot it cant feel anything at all." this made you feel two different feelings, one being sadness, the other being anger. So you said, "NO! he does have feelings! all of them do! so dont you say-" "Okay, Okay! just calm down kid!" And with you feeling proud of yourself, he left the both of you alone.

"hmm? why are you crying?" "what? I'm-" You reaches up to touch your face to see if you were crying, realizing that you actually were. "It's ok Miss. Oh. And to answer your question, I'm okay too!" "That's awesome! hey can you stay here please? I'm gonna get some pizza for us." "Okay then. I'll just wait here until you get back." You smiled at his politeness and started to walk away towards the table with pizza on it.

(Baby's POV)

She's nice. I'm pretty sure Funtime Foxy would like her. He could share his love with her.

(Ballora's POV)

I wonder if she met him yet....even though I only just met her, she seems nice enough to accept Funtime Foxy.

(Funtime Foxy's POV)

She is so adorable! I hope she comes here every day! but while I wait for her to come back I'll just play with the other children.

(REDACTED)(Please stop commenting about the "Senpai" thing, I legit wrote that as a child.) (Holy crap. I was so cringe worthy back then, wasn't I? I fixed it to the best of my abilities, hope you guys noticed. Stay safe!)