versace on the floor

song used: versace on the floor by bruno mars (listen to it while reading)

warning: light smut

*****

Zach shut the door as I slung my purse onto the small couch. I pulled out my phone and plugged it in to the charger. I walked over to the window and propped my windows on the sill.

    Zach came up behind me, his hands sliding from my shoulders to my waist. He whispered in my ear, licking the outer rim, "Let's take our time tonight, girl, above us all the stars are watching."

    I smiled, turning around to face him. I touched our foreheads together. "There's no place I'd rather be in this world."

    I became lost in his eyes as he pulled up music. He pulled me underneath what one might call a chandelier. It was just us, dancing all alone.

    "There's no reason to hide what you're feeling inside right now," Zach whispered.

*****

So baby let's just turn down the lights
And close the door
Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby
Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

*****

    Zach slowly unzipped the back of my dress, watching it fall. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders as he kissed my neck and shoulders. I slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt as he pulled up my leg to push my boots off. He slid it off easily and was about to slid my dress off my lower body when I placed my hand on his, slightly embarrassed.

    "No, don't be afraid to show it all," he said, emboldening me to help him push the rest of my dress off. "I'll be right here ready to hold you. Evette, you know you're perfect from your head down to your heels."

    "Don't be confused by my smile," I grinned. "I ain't ever been more for real."

*****

So just turn down the lights (down the lights)
And close the door (close the door)
Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby
Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

*****

    I slowly pushed Zach into a sitting position on our bed. He smirked as I straddled him. "Dance."

    We were both on our way to being completely nude. I smiled as I complied, giving him a lap dance to the music. He propped himself up as I ground my hips on him, feeling his hard on a few moments later. I smirked, leaning in and kissing him, causing him to moan. He flipped us around, laying me down on the bed.

*****

Ooh, Versace on the floor, hey baby
Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Oh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor

*****

    "I love you," I murmured, tasting the sweat on his skin as we collapsed against each other, exhausted.

    "I love you, Evette," Zach mumbled back, kissing my forehead. "More than you'll ever know."

    "That's impossible."

    "Mhm."

*****

this revolves more about the song but like the imagination does what it wants amiright?