four [•] never come for trixie mattel

Katya was waiting for Trixie on stage for performance. Trixie was painting and stoning her fake nails before gluing them on her nails. She'd roll on her stockings and puts on her baby pink shoes before running to the stage, audience ready for delight.

Trixie walks around the stage lip syncing with her microphone. She'd adjust her accessories. It was another verse of the song and she'd sat in a coffin, Katya gripping on top of the coffin door looking at Trixie while kneeling. Katya grabs Trixie by the chin and kissed her. Trixie stands up and continues to walk around before ending the performance with a stunt.

The audience cheered in glee, Trixie bowing before being hit with a water bottle on her middle by a couple of particular white shitwads.

" Who ever did that I'm going to find you and kill you. " She joked.

The audience silenced, leaving the shitwads laughing loudly.

" You white teens, I would throw a hammer up your ass. " Katya adds.

" AAAH! " Trixie scream-laughed from Katya's joke.

The audience were dying because of that joke, the fuckscrews emotionless in regret.

" Katya how about we get these girls on stage and slam them with cowboy boots or fucking, even a cold Starbucks drink that's empty. "

The jokes sent another wave of laughter from the audience.

" Anyways we have to end the show, see you next time! "

chapter 4 end.