forty-five [•] lost in a strip club

playing: hung up - madonna

Katya got Trixie back and had been performing at a club (which was for mainly stripping) and was finished. They scooted to the back and had found a few stalls and shit. They were absolutely filled with young girls that were sprayed on at the last hour. Trixie shakes while texting Kim Chi on the phone who was so innocent she doesn't know the term "spray". Trixie jumped when Katya held her asscheek when she slapped it off.

" Katya, I don't want to fuck right now. " she scolded.

Katya chuckled and continued watching questionable shit on her phone, but it matches anyway cause it's a strip club. She really wanted to dominate Trixie right at this moment, but hell who fucks infront of their fans. They both jumped when they heard a loud moan from their side, it sounded like two girls. Trixie scratches her hair and continued Kim, her hands shaking on the phone. Katya continued watching until she found a girl selling "toys" at a stall.

" Trixie can I borrow some money? "

" I literally gave you 30 dollars. "

" When? "

" Earlier. "

" Fuck, you're right. "

" Buy what you want, ya Russian whore. " Trixie joked.

Katya skips happily to the "toys" stall to buy a few "toys".

" Ma'am? "

" Oh hello darling. Care to buy some toys? " She said with a wink.

Katya gave her 20 dollars for a list of "toys" for her questionable yet hot plan at home.

" I'll take that...and that. "

" We have outfits too. ;) "

The woman pointed at the panties, bras, fishnets and bodysuits section as Katya shuffled through it until she found the perfect outfits. For her, she found a red bodysuit with the iconic Russian logo on the breast part. She found a perfect one for Trixie too. It was a pair of stoned pink panties and a bra with a pair of bunny ears. She was very happy, so she took out her 10 dollars and bought them.

" Trixie, let's go. " Katya said, winking.

Trixie was in confusion, but who says no to Katya? She stands up and walks home with Katya.

chapter 45 end.