fifty [•] i love you

A/N!
So Emotional is out now! This is a double upload with it's first chapter. If you're an extreme RPDR fanfic reader you can read it. Thank you!

and fuck you all with 990 reads I'm gonna die in a good death

It was a pretty normal day, despite Trixie drowning and Katya shooting an extremely homophobic heroine spoon. Trixie felt better but she wanted to ask Katya something and maybe have a little talk.

" Hey Katya. "

" Hey Trixie. "

" Can we...talk? "

" Sure. " Katya agreed with a hint of curiousness.

Trixie sat down beside her on the velvet couch, she was quote-on-quote "sweating internally" as she felt her brain just flop on her skull. Katya was normal, making Trixie throw a wrench at her malfunctioning brain first. Then Trixie stopped, she does know she's sweating but she gives no fucks and opens her mouth.

" I.. "

" You what? "

" I... "

" Trixie you what? "

" I..love.. "

" You do love saying "oh honey" but you love what? "

" I love you. "

Trixie and Katya just took their brain to a trip to Antarctica letting it freeze to death. Katya just turned into a tomato that bursted, causing its red juice to fly to Narnia. Trixie was on a bed of charcoal after saying " I love you " her her best friend. Katya rolled over to Trixie on her side..and hugged her. She felt her melt into existence after she noticed Katya hugged her.

" I love you too rat. " Katya replied late.

" Katya..another question. "

" Sure go ahead. "

" Am I worthless..? "

" ghTvJiGyInGyJfft. " Katya scoffed.

Trixie was left questioned on that dark question, but Katya answered anyway.

" If you're worthless, why did I love you? "

Trixie shrugged and continued hugging Katya anyway.

sorry if it's short it's 12:00am I'm tired
chapter 50 end.