thirty-one [•] back to the usa

Their final day in Mexico has arrived. Trixie woke up earlier than Katya as usual, shaking her body to wake her up. Katya stretches her arms and her legs and sits down.

" I ordered coffee. "

Trixie sat down on the bed, giving Katya a cup and getting her own.

" Thanks Katya. " Trixie thanked, leaving Katya confused.

" Why? "

Trixie scoots closer to Katya and lays her head on Katya's shoulder, holding her hand and rubbing it with her thumb.

" I had a great time. If you didn't recommend Mexico there would be no half-lifeless barbie doll wash up to shore with you. "

" Awh. Can I have a small kiss? " Katya asked.

Trixie nods and kisses her cheek, continuing to sip their coffee.

" Let's get in drag. "

" We're going to go over the seas, so meaning we have to find our mascara brushed eyelashes in the sea. " Trixie outsmarts.

" Oh yeah..I didn't know. "

Trixie kisses Katya on the forehead before preparing their stuff. After they were done, they scrammed downstairs, with the MKD woman waving at her with a Mrs. Kasha Davis mini figure.

" I figured out you needed this. When I saw your eyes glancing at the toy I really knew you want it more than I do. "

Trixie took the toy and hugged the woman.

" I'll remember you. "

" Also we had a boat prepared which is 20x stronger than the boat which was disintegrating into the void when you washed up at land. "

The woman points at the boat, and judging by their reactions, Trixie and Katya were happy. They head on down to the boat to head back to the port where the shuttle is waiting.

chapter 31 end.