forty [•] im sorry

Trixie woke up from last night's pleasant day, but she let it out slowly when she walks to the counter and searches for a knife. She manages to one out of the wood drawers, biting her lip whilst twisting and turning it around. Before slashing herself, she turns around to see if Katya is watching, turning around and walking into the bathroom with the knife. She locks the door before looking at herself in the mirror, her face spelling broken as she closes her eyes and places the sharp knife on her arm and releases a sharp slash on her arm. Trixie held in the screams, trying not to wake up sleeping Katya. She felt better, the blood running over her arm and into the pearly white sink. Suddenly she heard a knock.

" Trixie? Are you taking a shower? " Katya asked on the other side of the door.

" Uhm...y-yeah! " Trixie stuttered, quietly placing the knife behind the door and turning on the shower.

" Alright then. "

Trixie hears Katya walking away to watch TV, sighing in relief before picking up the knife from the corner of the room. The thing is, the floor was tile so the knife made a loud sound, getting Katya's attention.

" Trixie what's that? "

" Nothing, it was probably in another room. "

" Sure? "

" Of course, I'm not some sort of liar anyway. " Trixie scoffed.

Katya shrugged in the bedroom and continued watching TV, with Trixie almost tearing up since Katya almost knew what happened. She slit her arm the second time, making a tiny grunt of pain that escaped from her lips. She realized she was taking too long from being quiet, so she wet her hair, arms, legs and face. She cuddles herself with a towel until knocks came from the door, shaking Trixie.

" I need a shower. " Katya said.

" H-Hold on! " Trixie replied, rushing until she knew she had no time washing the partially bloody sink and the knife in the corner, unlocking the door and walking away.

Katya took a peek inside the bathroom as she already saw the bloody sink and the knife. All of those made Katya worried for Trixie, who was stuttering and making all the excuses. She walked up to Trixie's bed room, opening the door as she was caught trying to cut herself again.

" Trixie? " Katya called, making Trixie jump and turn around in a sharp movement.

" Katya, it's not what it looks like, don't think too much about what I'm doing it's not self harm in any other w- "

" Don't do this to yourself. "

" There's nothing wrong, I just like flipping pocket knife blades that's al- "

Trixie was stopped by Katya's hug, with Katya sobbing and crying on Trixie's shoulder in worry. Trixie hugged her back, whispering " I'm sorry. " on Katya's ear while crying.

chapter 40 end.