twenty [•] here

Trixie wakes up Katya, who was sleeping on Trixie's shoulder during the entire flight.

" Ready for landing, please do not unbuckle your seatbelts yet until said. Please get ready to walk out of the plane using the exits in the front and back of the airbus. Thank you. " The pilot announced through his microphone.

Katya wakes up through the pilot statement as the plane gets ready to land on Mexico. As the landing was expected to be rough, Katya holds onto her armrests.

" Katya? Why are you holding your armrests? It's just a landing you dumba- "

The plane took a sharp landing, Katya gripping on the armrests while Trixie tries the same in regret. It finally stops and slows down as the plane wanders around the airport ground.

" Welcome to Mexico, have a safe trip! " The pilot states.

The airplane makes a beep. Time to get off. Trixie grabs Katya's wrist and pulls her up on her seat. Trixie's hands were still trembling from the rough landing. The duo opened the compartments and scooted away to the exits.

-•- inside the airport -•-

" How about call me a dumbass again. " Katya laughed.

Trixie lays the luggage down the conveyor belt and messes around with Katya while waiting. As the luggage crawled its way out the exit of the conveyor belt, the two scooted away from the airport.

They both decided to take an airport shuttle to an island resort.

" To the boat port please. "

chapter 20 end.