twenty-four [•] please me, katya

The girls make it back to the hotel room and de-drag theirselves.

" What were the toys you were talking about Katya? " Trixie asked, curious.

" Mommy has to take your toys. " Katya locks the door, Trixie jumping in surprise.

" Katya? "

" Who's Katya? I'm your mommy. "

Katya holds Trixie's chin, her eyes shine from the light of the resort room.

" And since you didn't help mommy with chores.. "

Katya threw Trixie on the bed, pulling out the toys Trixie wanted to see.

" You need to be punished. "

Trixie bites her lip, " Katya's playing dolls now. " Trixie thought.

" Bend over! "

Trixie flinched into the position, Katya rubbing Trixie's ass before whipping her ass. Katya moves her hands up to the side, and whips her ass.

" Ah! " Trixie jumped.

" That's what you get young lady. "

Katya positions her hands back on her ass, this time near her pussy. One more time, she slaps Trixie again.

" A-Ah! "

" Mommy is in control, got it young lady? "

" Y-Yes! "

Katya took that as a moan (because Katya is a Russian whore right) and continued. Trixie decided to play along with Katya.

" Mommy, I'm hungry. " Trixie said in tone where she's begging for more.

Katya lowered down to Trixie's pussy and took a slow lick of her clit. Trixie held on the bed frame as Katya flicked her tongue on Trixie's clit, serves you right for being hungry amrite.

" Mommy isn't it delicious? " Trixie moaned as Katya flicked faster.

Katya took a slurp but immediately stopped.

" Don't cum yet. "

Trixie was sweating and trembling against the bed, but Katya knew Trixie enjoyed it, and so did she.

" Mommy? Where are yo- Ah! "

Trixie moaned as a vibrator was near her clit. Katya rubbed her clit up and down with the vibrator, Katya really knew Trixie enjoyed "playing dolls".

" Like it when mommy fucks you? " Katya teased as Trixie nods, biting her lip from the extreme pleasure.

" A-Ah! M-Mommy! "

" Yes~? "

" Fuck me harder mommy! "

Katya looks at Trixie and looks back at the vibrator, and being the mommy in the game, she shoved the vibrator inside Trixie's vagina, and moved two fingers to her clit, rubbing it slowly.

" Yes! Yes! I want more! " Trixie moaned.

Katya rubs the clit faster and shoves the toy in and out of her harder, as Trixie moaned in extreme pleasure.

" M-Mommy~! "

" Yes darling dear? "

" I-I'm cumming! "

Katya took out the vibrator and her hands away as she kissed Trixie through her orgasm.

" That felt good. " Katya laughed. The two then went to sleep after that.

chapter 25 end.