fourteen [•] forgive me, katya

It's morning, Trixie woke up, but stayed in but for a while. Trixie can't get up, she feels guilty and sorry for Katya, who had slashes on her arm.

" It's okay Trixie. " Katya spoke behind her.

Trixie stands up and looks at Katya. " What do you want for breakfast? "

Trixie turns to the fridge and walks to it, spewing suggestions out of her mouth.

" Bacon, eggs, cup noodles, nuggets.. "

" Eggs will do. " Katya adds.

Trixie slightly nods, trying to recover from yesterday's trauma. Stress was in her blood, it was a part of her body part. Stress was a new organ for Trixie.

" Trixie there's egg shells on the bowl. " Katya points.

Trixie was brain dead for a few seconds until she blinked.

" Sorry. "

Trixie was rushing, her heartbeat sped up in a matter of seconds, making her drop the bowl.

" Trixie? Are you okay? " Katya worries.

Trixie sweats, breathing was an impossible chore at this state, her heart was faster and her vision blurred. Trixie can't take it anymore. Trixie faints in front of Katya, who was already mortified of Trixie's health.

" Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE! " Katya swore, waiting for the ambulance when Trixie started being brain dead.

The ambulance arrived, Katya stood back, watching them recover her love with all those advanced tools in their bags. Katya was scared.

" Is she going to be okay? " Katya spoke in a fearful tone, shaking as they watch Trixie being carried in a foldable bed.

" She will be okay don't worry. " A crew member said.

chapter 14 end.