forty-six [•] lights down

Katya and Trixie went back home, Katya ran to Trixie's closet and placed them on the closet.

" Katya..what are you doing exactly? "

" Well your next performance made you to be hot so here you go. "

Katya handed the bra and the panties with fishnets and the bunny ears all in a hanger, Trixie's face wanted to question it.

" Wear it! "

Trixie changes her clothes while Katya walks away to put on her bodysuit with red fishnets and pulls her "toys" out. Trixie opens the door of her room, walking heels while searching for Katya.

" Katya where the hell are you? "

The door opened opened, revealing Katya in her bodysuit. Trixie turns into a tomato, looking at her figure, perfection at it's finest.

" K-Katya? I fucking told you I don't want it. "

" Well you're gonna have to pay. "

Katya crawls infront of Trixie who was sitting on the wall with her back locked on the wall. She makes her stand up, bending her over. She kneels under her, teasing her with her index finger on her pussy. Trixie frowns, and has two emotions. First: i have to let this whore slide or fuck this im gonna fuck with her. Her mind was messed up when she shaked, Katya was already sucking on her clit. Now Trixie was switching turns to "fuck her" or "fuck no" as microscopic sighs escaped her air. She was already in a parallel universe when she rubbed it instead, she was literally nowhere and she think she could even grip on a concrete wall. Suddenly it stopped, her body was an actual tomato. Trixie thought she was gonna do more and she was having a break but no that did not happen. Katya slowly rubs the fabric with the already turned on vibrator and Trixie made her brain jump off her head and say goodbye to her because it felt good as fuck.

" This is your punishment. " Katya teased.

" Bitch, I said...I-I didn't want to fuck.. "

" Well I don't follow so I'm gonna pleasure you so hard until you cum. "

Trixie got slapped with a tomato right on her face, this..is getting hot. Katya jiggles her breasts and removes her bra, sucking on the nipples. Let's just say...Trixie is on a break, because she can't take it anymore. She had to moan because her damn stomach was suffering. She let out a tiny moan. And...yeah change of plans Trixie wanted to fuck now. Trixie bends up.

" What's that? "

Trixie points at the strap on dick thing, Katya takes and and attaches it to her body. Katya laid down on the beige carpet, pulling Trixie closer when she couldn't escape the pleasure of making her fuck herself on a strap on dick. Katya pulls Trixie down slowly, making the dick enter her ass. Trixie let's the dick out of her ass and...yeah she starts fucking herself.

" You like that dick? "

Trixie nods and bites her lip, fucking herself harder while louder moans come out of her mouth.

" You like that dick don't you, little princess. "

" M..Mhm! "

Trixie stops and goes slow, kissing Katya on her whore-esque lips. Katya sits her down on the bed, spreading her legs and taking the vibrator out. Without any warning, she inserts two fingers into her vagina, plus a vibrator rubbing her clit.

" You're a naughty little doll, aren't you..? "

" Harder.. "

Katya inserts three fingers into the hole and started sucking her clit instead. Trixie loved every single nanosecond of the moment.

" H-H..Harder! I want you to fuck it so hard! "

Katya takes out the fingers and the vibrator, and stars thrusting into Trixie with her strap on dick.

" Augh.. "

" I want you to fucking cum for me..naughty, naughty princess. "

She started thrusting harder, making even louder moans come out, Trixie reaches her orgasm and kisses Katya, and after that hot moment they finally go to sleep.

chapter 46 end
and please drink some holy water after this