twenty-four [•] pool hookup attempt

playing: wine - suran

It's been the day after Trixie and Katya washed up on the resort's shore. They both are enjoying it, but they haven't went to the pool for some  r e l a x a t i o n  and shit. Katya walks up to Trixie, rubbing her shoulder.

" Hm? "

" Let's go to the pool. I was going to say ocean but I don't wanna get lost again. " Katya explained.

It's been a few days since they did drag. So the girls dress up, stick some eyelashes on, beat their face with powder and went outside wearing stoned heels.

" Can I have a kiss? " Katya asked.

Trixie was not going to be disgusted by red lipstick stuck on her newly done lips, but she really wanted to kiss Katya.

" Fine, just- don't stick your lips on mine for too long. "

The two kissed quickly and went down stairs to get to the pool. Trixie heard "There's always time for a cocktail!" echoing against the huge room, and found the same Mrs. Kasha Davis toy speaking out.

" I really need that toy. " Trixie whispered.

" Request for a cocktail then. " Katya replied.

" I don't wanna slop on the stairs today, Katya. "

" Wait. " Katya paused.

Trixie paused aswell, looking at Katya and raising her eyebrows.

" I have better toys, better than the Mrs. Kasha Davis toys. " Katya said, biting her lower lip as she looked at Trixie's baby blue eyes.

" S-Sounds fun! " Trixie stuttered.

" oh Lordy Jesus, is Katya gonna fuck me? " Trixie thought, blushing a bright red.

" Trixie? " Katya signaled.

Trixie slightly jumped, she was daydreaming..but in a bikini and is beside a needy commuter train woman.

" I'm okay. " Trixie replied.

Katya noticed a man staring at her and pointing at her. His friends seem needy already, it's just a drag queen. The man walks up to Katya and Trixie.

" Hey, ladieez. " The man jumps in the silence.

Katya glared at him, as he licked his lips, Katya getting disgusted.

" You made me filthy again. " He said, looking to Katya's direction.

" Why exactly? "

" Because I'm already wet looking at yo- "

A slap was felt by the man, as Katya kicks the man's dick. He flopped on the ground in pain, screaming "MY DICK IS BURNING! "

Trixie and Katya had a lost for words as they slowly walk, and run as fast as the can in heels.

chapter 24 end.