thirty-three [•] meet and murder

holy dog mothurfucking shit now I know why the story flew to china
to come back to the what's hot page
and also 196 reads = 4 more to 200 reads
you guys are the bEst here's a captioned blair st clair meme

holy dog mothurfucking shit now I know why the story flew to chinato come back to the what's hot pageand also 196 reads = 4 more to 200 readsyou guys are the bEst here's a captioned blair st clair meme

you know the drill

Trixie and Katya arrived back to the USA, but something got Katya off guard. It was a girl, her height was enough to call her off at 18 years old, and the twist is: she wore every Trixie Mattel merchandise.

" Trixie, you need to be careful. "

" What's happeni- "

" HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S TRIXIE MATTEL! ITS TRIXIE ITS TRIXIE ITS TRIIIIXIIIEEEE! "

" Shit. "

The girl ran to Trixie, leaving her friend who desperately needs help because she wants to kill herself right now.

" I MET YOU IN STARBUCKS AND I ALWAYS WISHED YOU WEREN'T WITH KATYA (i fucking hate you katya) BECAUSE YOURE SO HOT! "

" ...hi? "

Trixie and Katya stood there, lifeless as the girl rambled and spewed out a lot of words from that mouth of hers. Trixie wanted to throw theirselves into the Uber, but she's a nice bitch so she let her speak until she brought out one of the most creepiest things she saw from a fangirl.

" PLEASE STOP LOVING KATYA!! ALL OF THESE RUMORS MAKE ME SO SAD THAT I CUT MYSELF FOR YOU TRI- "

" Hold on, hold on. You cut yourself, because I love Katya? "

" YES, I WANT YOU TRIXIE! "

" That..is so low. "

" W-What?! "

" You can't cut yourself because I love Katya, if your reason that you have depression because I kissed Katya came by I'm gonna shit myself. "

" THEN I'M GOING TO ELIMINATE KATYA MYSELF! "

The girl takes an airplane repairing set and smacks Katya down to the ground, Trixie horrified and so upset of what the fangirl did. Hell, she isn't even a fangirl anymore, she's a crackhead. A fucking crackhead.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! "

" Kill Katya, because nobody likes that wrench. "

" FAKE FAN, GO AWAY FROM ME. "

Trixie ran to Katya's body, crying in anger and sadness. In fact, Trixie was so angry that she double middle finger flip her because that's her friend who was literally crackhead smashed to the ground.

" FUCKING BITCH! "

" Girl did you just kill her best friend? "

" Yes, because Katya is a screw. "

" Girl go away from me. "

Her now "friend that supports Trixie and Katya's close relationship" ran away from her, serves her right for being a creepy shithead.

chapter 33 end.