forty-one [•] fix me

Trixie heads down to a cafe with Katya after that mortifying experience inside the bathroom. Trixie felt bad that Katya was worrying for her, " Why worry for me when I put you all in this mess? " she thought. But something glowed in her mind, something that doesn't include stealing a knife in the cafe. She knows Katya is a smoking person, and the common thing you need to have to smoke is a cigarette. Her idea lead her to the conclusion: burning herself.

" Katya- "

Katya turns around to Trixie, holding her wrist to prevent her from crushing the cigarette. She was confused.

" What's wrong Trixie? " She asked.

" Well, I-I wanted to try smoking? " She said, trying not to make Katya think she's lying.

Katya wasn't lead to Trixie lying to her, but she had this corner in her head that she's being suspicious. She nodded and gave Trixie a cigarette and a lighter, running outside the cafe until Trixie could find a hiding spot. She sighed, she never did self-harm in burning form, but she had to, doubting that she didn't place Katya in all these dangers. She lights the cigarette, giving it a little look before taking her hand and placing the cigarette on her arm. She grunted in slight pain, after all she never used cigarettes for self-harm.

" Trixie? " Katya called at the other side.

Trixie was shocked, she only just started. She started dotting her arm with the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and crushing it. She ran back to the front of the cafe, where Katya was screaming her name.

" Where were you? " Katya said, her tone sounded worried.

" There was a smoking place for the people who wanted to smoke! Y-Yeah! "

Katya was starting to get suspicious of Trixie, when she ran away in a quick flash and they way she stuttered was enough evidence for her. She decided to take this situation at home, not to be humiliated and pointed at by kids that's why. She walked inside the cafe and paid for their drinks before they threw theirselves into their home. Trixie went straight away to her room, locking the door as Katya locked eyes on her. She opened the door, with Trixie laying down on her bed watching Netflix. She looked okay, her eyes weren't dried waterfalls, and her shirt wasn't a tearful mess. " Trixie isn't faking this. " came into Katya's mind when she saw the dotted cigarette burns on her arm. Katya had a decision to confront Trixie but she was just having a fun time watching Netflix and laying on the bed, so she left the room.

" Phew. " Trixie sighed.

She turns around to the white wooden drawer that was partially opened, opening it to grab a pocket knife. She looks around if anybody was coming to disturb her. Trixie looks at the knife, closing her eyes, giving her that jolly slash she always wanted. She didn't expect Katya to just bash into the door and fall on the floor catching her do this, so she was going to do another slice unti-

" Trixie, I made coffe- oh my god. "

The knife drops on the carpet, Trixie was in complete "brain needs a life give me one" phase when Katya entered the room, mortifying fest amrite.

" Katya, I'm doing absolutely nothing harmful. " Trixie denied.

The tears were coming in Niagara Falls force, Katya runs into Trixie, hugging her when she decided to join the party.

" Fix me..fix me please.. " Trixie cried. out.

" I'm gonna fix you Trixie. "

chapter 41 end
and omgod thank you for 435 reads my  rats