forty-eight [•] it happens

Trixie and Katya wake up, running to the showers, going out of drag and take their strollers and leave the apartment to catch up to a taxi. A taxi drove by, Trixie raises her hand for a signal, as they rushed inside, telling the driver their location in a quick way.

" Is there something wrong? " Katya asked, peeking behind the front passenger seat.

" Ma'am..it says it'll take 2 hours to get to your destination.. "

" It's just time. We can make it. " Trixie scoffed.

The driver raised his eyebrows and just shrugged it off, driving to their destination. Trixie was just shuffling through her purse when she couldn't find the most important thing. Her phone.

" ....fuck. "

" What's wrong? "

" I can't find my phone, I think I left it. "

" It might've been in my purse. "

Katya zips up her purse, shuffling through it and giving Trixie her phone.

" Oh god thanks, I could've fainted in the taxi. " Trixie sighed in relief.

" No problem. "

-•- 30 mins of driving -•-

Everything was going fine, nobody seized like a braindead fuck, there wasn't pedophiles that knocked on their window and of course, there was nobody there shoot Katya in the middle of nowhere. Well...that list of possibilities could've happened.

knock knock knock.

Trixie turns to her left and holy fuck there was an old woman. The driver who chose to be a stupid fuck let the woman in, there were people mind you.

" Hello darlings. "

Trixie and Katya stared nervously at eachother, especially Katya who had the old woman sitting next to her. It started getting worse when the lady was acting like a crackhead.

" I would like to touch that soft, luscious skin as your girlfriend.. "

" Thanks..? "

" I would make love to you and fuck you in that ass.. "

" Trixie help me motherfucker. "

The woman kept going and going and Katya just wanted to throw up and faint on the leather chair from the levels of anxiety she's getting. She wanted to throw herself off the window and get ran over by a car rather than be beside a pedowoman. Eventually, the woman was at her destination and the both sighed in relief.

-•- 2 hours of driving -•-

" Ma'am, you've arrived at your destination. "

Katya swiped off a pool of nervous sweat off her forehead, slowly opening the door and walking out to the back of the car to get the luggage, continuing to walk to the check-in counter of the resort with Trixie.

" Welcome to [Name] Resorts! Are you Trixie and.....Katya? "

They nodded, considering the fact that: one, nobody is gonna snipe on katya to kill her. two, nobody's gonna throw Trixie into a rock hole near an angry sea.

that's what atleast they thought.

chapter 48 end
thank you for 861 reads, i'll keep making more I promise! xoxo