forty-four [•] spitting the truth

Katya took her phone and immediately typed 911 to get Trixie to the hospital in a flash right now. Ginger was already taken to the hospital, so it was a great time to tell her the truth. She ran to the ambulance while looking at Trixie's badly bruised and scraped body, she knew there was a fight that needed to start. The door opened as Katya held onto the handles of the bed when they stopped running into the hall. She knows Ginger's taking out her binoculars and lose her sanity by every fangirl and jealousy she gets. She opens the curtain and look who it is, Ginger. She wanted to wait for the police to list down the shitty lies Ginger told them, the police walk away as Katya entered her area.

" Hi Katya...wouldn't have happened if Trixie weren't he- "

" We need to talk about something. "

Ginger sat down in a flash, looking at Katya while holding her hand, only to get taken away. She doesn't know what's wrong. She has two guesses: Katya breaks up with Trixie and tells how much she loves Ginger or Katya spills the tea about hating her screwhead madness stalker extravaganza moment.

" What do you want to tell me? "

" I want to know something. Quick. "

" What is it then? "

" Were you planning to kill Trixie the whole time? "

" N-No! It's not like I'm jealous or in loss of sanity or something. "

" Then explain this shit. "

Katya shuffled through her purse, taking out the note from the club. After throwing it, she just thought she could keep it for evidence. Ginger was shaking, " How did she find that? " she thought. Ginger was starting to get more stutterish and nervous.

" That? No~! Trixie wrote that. "

" Trixie was walking with Kim. "

" Then maybe she bent down and got the paper. "

" She was in a hospital bed, Ginger. "

" Then maybe Kim wrote that! "

" She never murdered somebody, even Trixie. "

" Stop siding that- dog shit. She probably just framed me so she could lock me up behind bars. "

" You know what. I have a letter for you. "

Ginger's nervousness dropped when Katya said she had a letter, " This is it, she's gonna make me hers. " she thought. Katya placed the letter on the table, making Ginger sharply turn and grab the paper.

dear ginger

fuck off, stop trying to kill trixie. I don't love you so find somebody else fuckhead.

- katya

Ginger gave Katya the immediate death stare after seeing that hell of a letter he got from Katya. There it was, there was the truth in that damn letter she was holding. The truth about Katya's hatred against Ginger, she is over it.

" Excuse me sir, that bitch said some lies. "

She handed the letter to the police, and simply just walked away to Trixie's area about the whole fight when she was unconscious.

" And then I just wrote 'fuck you ginger' on the letter. "

" I honestly hated her too. " Trixie chuckled.

The visiting times were closed, Katya said goodbye to Trixie and took the Uber back home to Trixie's apartment, sleeping in Trixie's bed.

chapter 44 end
and holy shit 637 reads
did you eat a spoonful of meth that is mMMM