fifty-two [•] taken away

NOTE:
every story has an end, sorry beauties but the next chapter will be it's last. thank you so much for the reads and all the funny ass comments like this one bitch who said if Katya was dead or not. she wasn't. again, thank you so much and if you continue to read my stories I appreciate it.

anyways back to the story

•-• hospital •

It was the hospital, both friends were admitted to the beds next to eachother. The doctor walks over them to diagnose them for their injuries.

" So uh..your name ma'am? " the doctor said, pointing his pen at Trixie.

" Trixie. "

" And you are Katya ma'am? "

" Yes. "

" Okay. " The doctor sighed, his fingers gripping the check board.

The two girls looked at the doctor, waiting for their test results.

" Trixie, your face is okay. It just suffered a first degree burn. And you did have a couple bruises and scrapes but they will heal in a couple of days. In short words, you are okay. "

" Katya, however..the venom has reached your system and we have to perform a surgery on you. "

Trixie gasped in surprise, another day of sickness for Katya. Trixie laid down on the hospital bed overnight before being discharged. Something super, dark happened though..

ring ring

hello?

this is the hospital, giving you news about your friend Katya Za..how do you pronounce this? never mind

I want it now

well bad news..the surgery ended up putting her at life support. there's honestly nothing we could do other than let her die peacefully.

I- no

I'm sorry.