seventeen [•] wasted

playing: gashina - sunmi

Trixie and Katya stood in the bar, taking shots of cocktails. Trixie started noticing Katya being so drunk her words slur.

" Drunk? Already? " Trixie complained. It's hard to get Trixie wasted, and Trixie shouldn't be wasted because she leads Katya home.

" yOu nEVeR gEeeeEEEeEt wAsTEeEEeed. " Katya slurred, her body melting in front of Trixie's eyes.

Trixie felt bad that she isn't having enough fun, so her only option is to try to get wasted with her.

" Just- four more shots can do. " Trixie sighed, pinching her forehead because of the risky thing she's gonna do.

Trixie ordered four more shots of Vodka from the bartender while highkey trying to hold Katya to prevent her from hitting her head on the wooden floor.

-•- after three shots of vodka -•-

" One...last....s-shot. " Trixie stuttered while taking the last shot of Vodka.

" cHug! " Katya slurred her words.

The two left the place, putting their arms on both of their shoulders.

" aFter tHis aRE we gOing to fUuUuuUck? " Katya whispered, still a drunk whore.

" No. " Trixie said, still normal.

Trixie calls an Uber to take them home and Trixie had to take care of a drunken Katya for the night.

chapter 17 end.