thirty-two [•] homophobic store hoppers

Trixie and Katya arrived at the port safely, thanks to the nice staff of the island resort. The woman was waving them goodbye, as the speed boat raced to the island resort.

" Atleast we didn't wash up here. "  Katya joked.

The both let out a good laugh as they sit down on the benches, waiting for the airport shuttle to pick them up and throw them in the airplane.

" There's the shuttle. "

Katya and Trixie stand up, walking towards the shuttle to the airport and closing the door.

-•- 30 minutes later -•-

Trixie and Katya didn't eat, so it's expected for them to be hungry.

" Is there a small drop off store? " Trixie asked.

" There is, somehow we're close to reaching it. "

The door opens for Trixie, walking to the door of the store to get some food for herself and Katya.

-•- at the store -•-

The chimes make a sound as the door opens. Trixie tries to hide her face so there ain't gonna be a fangirl telling her to fuck Katya.

" Oh honey, they have Doritos. " Trixie whispered.

A group of girls heard Trixie's voice, and started whispering about her.

" Look at that gay bitch. " A girl said.

" I know right, aren't gays supposed to be dead right now? " another girl replied.

Trixie heard the remarks behind her, and starts to confront the girls.

" Oh look the gay straw came for us. "

" Straws are thin. Thank you. "

" And gays are fat, go die. "

" Honey if you're gonna say gays are fat regret it, you can't even sew a full outfit. If you did you can't measure things right, because your outfit is gonna rip and drop dead like your grades at equality. Now fuck off. "

Trixie left the store with a bag of Doritos and some iced tea. The girls however left their mouths open for atleast an hour.

" Did she just roast you? "

" Yeah, she's still a gay bitch. "

" Not cool. I'm leaving. "

Trixie enters the van, smiling.

" Trixie? What happened? "

" Oh nothing, I just read a homophobic girl. "

" Oh. "

The shuttle doors close, driving to the airport.

chapter 32 end.