twenty-seven [•] coming back for barbie woman

Trixie and Katya were safe from the breakfast incident, Katya locking the door.

" Thanks, Trixie. "

Katya kisses Trixie for a minute, hugging eachother well done.

" Let's watch Cool Mom. "

" Sure why not. "

Trixie and Katya walk to the bed, switching it to Cool Mom by Jinkx Monsoon. Katya smelled the odor of onions and Russian whore realness, as she checked herself with her face flushing in disgust.

" I need a shower. "

Katya stood up and walked to the bathroom, Trixie laying down alone continuing to watch Cool Mom. A loud metal thud was heard on the nude colored carpets as the door partially opens, following a gun sound coming outside Trixie and Katya's room.

" Who the fuck is th- "

" BARBIE WOMAN! PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HANDS UP! "

Trixie fell off the bed, crawling backwards while sitting until her back met the window with no escape. The two men were in Vendetta masks with huge ass AK-47 guns pointing at Trixie. Trixie was in defeat, but instead of dying while Katya was literally taking a shower, she rose her hands up.

" Yes, that's right. Do you have your partner with you? "

" Well I do- "

" DO YOU HAVE YOUR PARTNER WITH YOU? "

" YES! I DO! "

" Bullshit! " The man drops his gun in anger and rage, grabbing Trixie by the collar and dragging her away from the room.

" Trixie I'm do- YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GET MY TRIXIE BACK MOTHERFUCKING DICKPIGS! "

The men run away, repetitively saying "shit", not realizing their mistake. Katya comes across a pistol, loaded but locked. Katya comes downstairs to meet up the the MKD fan, who was waiting.

" I saw Trixie being dragged over there and, " Katya pulls out the gun and lays it on the table.

" I have to use this drop off pistol for justice purposes. "

The fan nods emotionless.

-•- at the secret place -•-

" Open up barbie doll.. "

Trixie's eyes fluttered as she makes a fist position behind the chair, her legs and wrists tied to the chair.

" Look at her..awh.. " The men teased, followed by laughter.

" I want Katya. " Trixie whispered.

" Well you can't have her, SHE'S DEAD! "

Her tear ducts started a waterfall, rolling down Trixie's cheek as the men tease her more.

chapter 27 end.