forty-three [•] friend and friend vs "friend"

Trixie, Kim, and Katya arrived at the bar, Katya sighing in relief when she doesn't see Ginger hopping like a heroin made human person looking at Katya with eyes that looked like it was going to pop. They walked to entrance when Katya stepped on the note.

" Wait. "

She runs with her painful already heels, bending down to grab the note. It looked similar to Ginger's handwriting. She smells stalking.

dear katya,

you are mine. in the bathroom right now. 5 minutes and if you don't go there I will kill shitbag trixie.

- iloveyou

She shivered, crumpling and throwing the note at the huge, short figure behind her. She ran back to Trixie, hugging her arm while walking to the backstage. Heels were heard clacking
with the wooden floor, a womanly, big and short figure opened the curtain to the backstage where Trixie was drinking water. She looked like life was tormenting her by telling bad shitty jokes out loud, so she went for it. She walked behind Katya and grasped tightly on her arm, dragging her to the bathroom.

" LET ME GO ASSHOLE! " Katya screamed.

The door was locked, Katya jamming the doorknob while the figure held onto Katya's vest collar.

" The fuck you want? " Katya swore.

" You... "

The woman takes off her hood, revealing Ginger's face. Katya shivered as she was pinned to the corner of the bathroom, her blazer was unbuttoned.

" HELP ME GOD DAMN- "

Katya's mouth was covered as Ginger continued to rape her all because she loved Trixie.

" Well is it a nice day to get the bathroom, to fix a Gia Gunn eyelash. "

Trixie opened the door to the bathroom when she dropped on the floor when Ginger started pulling off Katya's panties.

" HELP ME! " Katya screamed in a muffled tone.

Trixie ran to Ginger and started kicking her with her stiletto across the face. She kicked her ass (and mind you it's with the heel) and started choking her from behind. Ginger tried to turn her neck around and did, grabbing the gun from her purse and shooting Trixie.

" Shit. " She swore.

Ginger pulled out a knife and pointed it to Trixie's neck. Trixie turned into pale beige when the knife even brought closer to her neck. She raised the knife, her hands trembling in the sight of Katya looking at her, but for the sake of her lovesick relationship with Katya, she lowered the knife that aimed at Trixie's neck when Katya pulled her to the bathroom stall door.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! "

" Don't kill Trixie..please.. " Katya begged.

Ginger's hand were held in place, her face was emotionless when she saw Katya cry, she had two choices: first she would either kill them both, second she would drop the knife and call 911.

" No.. "

She pushed Katya to the side, walking to Trixie and picking up the knife, aiming it at Trixie's forehead whe-

bang!

" Agh..! " Ginger grunted.

Katya shot Ginger at the last nanosecond when Trixie fluttered her eyes at the sight of Katya helping her up. She took her hand while holding her gunshot wound as they walk to the hospital.

chapter 43 end