twenty-three [•] back up again

( there was no instrumental for now or never so try hard not to sing while
reading if you want to sing idc just play the song )

Trixie and Katya fluttered their eyes, the sunlight hitting them as they grasp the sides of the wood and sit on the white sand. Their feet were washed by the calm tides of the sea as confusion filled the air around what they now see, the island resort.

" I-I thought we were dead? " Trixie stuttered, looking around with sharp head movements from side to side.

" May I help you ma'am? " A voice asked, Trixie seeing a hand opening wide for them.

Trixie dusted off the granules of sand covering her entire body, and washing her hands with the gentle tides.

" We were about to die. " Katya adds to the woman who was confused with two living humans who were washed up on the island resort's shore.

" Mhm, our boat ride here got flipped over by a wave. Thanks sea. (motherfucker). "

The woman helped them up, confusion  running out Trixie and Katya's minds as Blair St. Clair's "Now or Never" came to replace it.

" Who sang this? " Trixie raises and eyebrow.

" Blair St. Clair. " The woman replied.

" Oh Jacob Sartorius. Just kidding. "

Katya laughed from the joke, which made sense because genuinely Blair looks like Jacob as a drag queen.

" Cocktail? " The woman suggested as  she pulls out a Mrs. Kasha Davis toy and pulls the string at the back causing it to say her infamous line: "There's always time for a cocktail!"

Trixie giggles as she nods. Katya tugs Trixie's arm, who looked at Katya and asked her what she needed.

" I wonder where they sell those Mrs. Kasha Davis toys. " Katya joked.

" In a cocktail I guess? "

Katya laughed alongside with Trixie, who was already enjoying the stay starting from the "washing up on the shore" scenario. The bell dings as the woman handed them the drinks.

" What resort are you staying in? "

" Oh, coincidentally, we were supposed to be driven here. " Katya replied.

Trixie noticed the flavor of the cocktail, it was gay, and it was good..and it smelled like Pixie Sticks.

" Isn't this my cocktail? " Trixie asked.

The woman nods, cleaning the wooden counter

" I watched your mini cooking show on GQ. " She whispered.

" AAAH! My sister! " Trixie smiled.

To end the day, Trixie and Katya were given their rooms and some free clothes too.

chapter 23 end.