thirteen [•] why

Trixie is back from a 2 day stay in Canada and the funeral of a family member. Trixie is excited to meet Katya again, she missed her when she was on the plane. Trixie took a cab to the apartment, and was surprised to see what she was greeted with.

" K-Katya? " Trixie stumbles.

Tissues are thrown and knives were in the sink. Katya was stuck in her bed, shivering in her sheets.

" Katya I'm so sorry. " Trixie apologized in fear. She knew it would impact Katya's close relationship with her, and how they're so close like family members.

" Trixie.. " Katya whispered.

Trixie can see Katya's arms, slashed with dry blood. Explains why the knives were in the sink. Trixie felt like a screw head, if only she was there for Katya more often.

" Katya...I'm such a screw head. " Trixie gives up and cries on the bedsheets.

Katya looks at Trixie, and hugs her.

" You're not. "

Katya takes Trixie's chin and locks eyes with her. Trixie would wipe her tears and wrap her hands around Katya's neck.

" I wasn't there for you, I always left y- "

" You were there for me. "

" ...you think so? " Trixie smiled slightly.

" Trixie, did I ever tell you that I loved you? "

Trixie's baby blue eyes widen, she was happy Katya loved her.

" I love you too Katya. "

The both kissed and cuddled eachother. Although Trixie still felt guilty for always leaving Katya.

chapter 13 end.
update on May 25 2018: song got removed and replaced with downpour