twenty-one [•] trip to sadness

Trixie and Katya finally arrived at the port, boats shaking and being held by ropes, Trixie was intimidated by all that. Trixie, the fearful person she is, asked a staff member something.

" Are you sure we won't fling into the water? "

" Yes, yes we promise! " The staff member states. All they knew is that scoffing out questions are the best.

Trixie holds Katya's arm and rubs it, that's how scared Trixie was.

" Everything will be fine. " Katya consoled.

Katya pulls Trixie into a hug in hopes of not being thrown out by the ocean.

" Ma'am, it's time to go to the island. " the planner said.

Trixie and Katya stood up and walked to the boat, with Trixie being shivery and scared. Katya kisses Trixie on the cheek, signifying that everything is always fine. Katya took one step at a time on the wooden stairs of the boat, as Trixie followed and flinched to Katya for safety.

" Trixie. " Katya called.

Katya hands her a life vest, as Trixie strapped it on herself. The engine roars on the wooden boat as the two jumped in surprise. Trixie holds Katya's hand, her thumb rubbing the base of the hand.

" I love you Trixie. " Katya whispered as she wrapped themselves with a white blanket.

chapter 21 end.