nineteen [•] im always safe with her

It's the day of their vacation to Mexico, and both had decided to not dress in drag, despite a horde of fangirls screaming if Trixie fucked Katya.

" Katya, let's go to the airport now. "

Katya stands up and holds Trixie's hand, walking towards the door of the apartment complex with their luggage. Trixie calls an Uber to drive them to the airport.

" To the airport. " Trixie spoke.

The driver went on, not having eye contact with any of the girls. Trixie felt suspicion from the driver.

-•- flashback -•-

" Tall, drug dealer faced, black coat....that's all. "

-•- flashback end -•-

It was him. The killer that murdered Katya, driving them to the airport. Trixie was overall cut in half by fear, but decided to confront him.

" Weren't you in jail before? "

" No..? "

Trixie felt suspicious of him, his tone sounds broken and dishonest.

" Are you sure you're not driving us to your basement and raping us until you stab us everywhere? " Trixie outsmarts.

The driver was silent, his hands trembling against the steering wheel, trying not to admit the truth.

" Rape us all you want fuckboy. " Katya adds.

The driver sweats, he couldn't take it anymore. He takes a sharp inhale and sighs.

" Okay, okay, I'm the rapist! " He confessed.

" You still driving us to the airport? " Trixie grins.

" Yes.. "

His mouth was opened, but immediately closes after being outsmarted by Trixie, his mind switches in defeat.

-•- airport -•-

" Just- go away from my Uber. Fucking go already! " The driver swears, impatient and fearful.

Trixie and Katya closed the door, grinning at their cleverness.

chapter 19 end.