thirty-four [•] returning

i woke up to 202 reads
are you on medications thank you so much
you all deserve a meme

i woke up to 202 readsare you on medications thank you so muchyou all deserve a meme

it's available
you know the drill

Trixie woke up without Katya again, she felt worried. She got murdered in a bathroom, she slashed her arms, she got involved in a boat accident, she got scraped and bruised and now she got hit by an airplane repair cart. Trixie feels like all the harm comes for Katya instead of her, well she did get mentally harmed and almost fell into the ocean but it always comes for Katya. " I'm so irresponsible. " she thought. Trixie knew she had a meet and greet somewhere, so she had to get ready for the performance, otherwise be late. She put on a white skirt and a short sleeved baby pink crop top, and to top it off she grabs a blonde pussycat wig and a flower crown.

" Taxi! " Trixie called.

The taxi stops, Trixie opening the door and getting inside.

" Take me to the local gay bar across the street. "

-•- at the gay bar -•-

The car stops as Trixie opens the door, pays the driver and walks to the entrance. She had everybody looking at her in a line of her meet and greet table, waving gently and for the rest of the fangirls, they cry and fake their depression over Trixie and Katya's relationship.

" Hi Trixie! "

" Oh hello, how are you? "

" Great, you? "

Trixie was in silence, she can't say fine because of what happens to Katya in some point in life. But for the sake of this fan she acted great.

" I'm okay. "

" Can you sign my Trixie shirt? "

" Sure. "

Trixie tried not to be noticeable, so she grabs the marker and takes her shirt, but the fan has good ol' eyesight so she knows what's happening.

" Trixie, are you okay? "

" Okay, listen. "

Trixie scoots closer to the fan, the fan does the same.

" Katya got hit by an airplane repairing cart at the airport. "

" Who did it? "

" A fan. "

Trixie sighed, she can't cry right now. She literally has mascara on. She might end up like Roxxxy Andrews telling the bus stop story but with an airport.

" Don't cry Trixie.. " a voice spoke.

Trixie didn't see the fan's mouth open, she turned around to see Katya behind her. Her happiness came for her.

" I'm sorry. " Trixie apologized, hugging Katya tightly.

" You did nothing wrong. " Katya said.

Katya sat down beside Trixie and kissed her, continuing the meet and greet.

chapter 34 end.