thirty-six [•] fear

Trixie was outside with the rain, crying hard with blood splats on her outfit. She sat down against the wall, covering her face. Then a thought popped up. Trixie didn't return the pocket knife and/or drop it on the floor recklessly. She though of cutting herself in guilt. She flipped the blade wide open, taking a minute of glancing and twisting and turning until she takes her arm with a deep breathe and-

" TRIXIE! " A voice screams.

Katya was there, running to Trixie's guilty body. The blade was dangerously close to Trixie's arm, which was shaking in shock since she literally just murdered someone. Katya was there meaning she would be mortified again if she cut herself, so for the sake of Katya's appearance, she flipped the knife back into it's compartment and dropped it.

" I'm such a mess, Katya. I don't know what's life about with all stupid shitty and disgusting choices. " Trixie sobbed.

Katya scoots closer to Trixie and sits down with her, rubbing her forehead and removing some hair that's roaming around it.

" I put myself into these dangerous waters Trixie. You didn't push me off a cliff to a horde of waiting crocodiles in a pond. "

" Yeah, true. But if I were responsible enough I could've saved you several times. "

" How about that time I was almost shot to the head? If you didn't warn me I could've died and you also could've died too. "

" True but that was only once. "

" You still saved me. "

A gun was heard from the distance, Trixie was even more anxious with Katya beside her, with Katya almost being injured atleast 5 times already. The gun was ready, Trixie definitely knew it was Katya who was being aimed at.

" Now look if I were responsible here I could save you but I can't anyway because I'm a mess. " Trixie explained.

Trixie filled all of her organs with self-doubt, her skin and her face spell anxiety, and her brain shouted irresponsibility. Trixie can't take it. She stood up, walking away from Katya unti-

" OH MY GOD TRIXIE! " Katya screamed.

It wasn't Katya who was killed, it was Trixie. Katya's eyes gave up, she started crying while calling the ambulance. Her throat was close to permanently sore from screaming with sadness, her best friend was murdered, hello?!

chapter 36 end.