thirty-seven [•] almost dead

" Fuck, fuck, fuck! " Katya panicked.

An alive but shot friend is literally infront of Katya, it's a horrible experience to see Trixie laying down on the concrete streets in a pool of dark blood. Finally, the ambulance arrived. They hurried to Trixie's body and try to revive her body and carry her in a foldable bed to the car. Katya follows them, closing the ambulance doors before racing to the emergency room before Trixie dies.

" It's all my fault. " Katya blames herself.

Katya was devastated, her heart was torn to shreds like those letters that get rejected while your heart slowly stops giving you blood. It was a typhoon that hit her to the point of near depression and suicide. But Trixie didn't let her grab a fucking rope and hang herself, Trixie made Katya feel safe and loved. Katya wouldn't have been alive without Trixie. Hell, she couldn't have been born without Trixie. The ambulance arrives at the emergency room entrance as the paramedics rush Trixie onto an available bed, Katya was still empty, standing behind Trixie's curtains with all these paramedics trying so hard to keep Trixie alive. It was an hour or so, Trixie is finally brought to consciousness.

" Do you want to see the patient ma'am? " A nurse asked.

Katya snaps back to reality and nods, running to Trixie's area. She was happy again, holding Trixie's hands and kissing her everywhere near the face. Glee filled the whole small space where Trixie lays down on.

" It's not your fault Trixie, it was never yours. " Katya states.

" I love you Katya. "

Trixie felt a little doubtful of herself but atleast she was in the waters of joy, but in the other side was a stress attack that was taking over that pond of happiness where Trixie was mentally.

" Don't think about what happened Trixie, it's just a cloud of useless air. "

Trixie's face was trying to blow that stress attack away from her air. She was trying so hard whe-

beeeeeeeep~

Trixie was closing her eyes, Katya didn't have time for "Who's Got The Sorest Throat In The World" game show. She screamed, brokenly as she tries to keep up with her sore screaming throat. The doctors heard the signal and scrammed to Trixie's area with a patient that's literally going to die.

" Defibrillator, stat! "

One of the doctors rush to get the defibrillator, the others giving her CPR as the machine busts into the curtains.

" One, two, three, shock! "

The sounds just make Katya cripple into a ball of injuries and scars, she was extremely anxious of what's gonna happen to Trixie. The routine just goes again and again as the doctor opens the curtains.

" She's... "

" Alive. "

chapter 37 end.