twenty-six [•] kill her again

Trixie and Katya woke up from their "game of dolls" and decided to go down for breakfast. But before that they had silly shit with eachother first, rolling Katya into the sheets and other stuff.

" What happened to the guy's nuts though? " Trixie asked.

" Probably broken. " Katya shrugged it off, probably because more people see her as a slutty cheerleader than a woman who missed the train for work.

Trixie and Katya went downstairs for the breakfast served near the Mrs. Kasha Davis toy string woman's bar.

" Did they teach her to pull the string every time she says cocktail? "

Trixie shrugged. " Maybe. "

They walk to their respective chairs and order breakfast on the menu, but something caught Trixie's eye. The man who tried to hookup with Katya has a gun. A GUN. Trixie sweats as Katya taps her shoulder.

" Oh! I'll get the eggs. "

The waiter scrams to the kitchen, Trixie turning her head away sharply to keep an eye on the man who was fucking beside her table, making her sweat a lot more.

" Trixie are you alright? " Katya worries.

" Well you know when you got murdered while drunk inside a bathroom? "

" Mhm, what's up with that? "

" ...you're getting murdered again. "

Katya shivered from her words, but she knew Trixie wouldn't stab her with a wine glass given on the table. Trixie looks at the man who was already preparing his gun on the side of Katya's head.

" Katya look out! "

Katya turns her head sharply to the man's direction as she flinched her head, leaning forward. Instead, the man shot a dolphin. Yes you heard me, a fucking dolphin.

" Sir! You are not allowed to bring guns into this island resort! " The Mrs. Kasha Davis toy string woman called.

" ...shit. "

He didn't know what to do while the woman scolds him, that's just a poor dolphin.

" I may ask you to leave our resort. " A staff member asked.

The man can be heard screaming and trying to escape the hands of the staff.

" FUCK YOU! " the man flipped the resort off, especially me and Katya.

chapter 26 end.