thirty-nine [•] relief day

Trixie wakes up early as usual, sitting down on her bed. She felt sleepy from that rough day at court, but she wasn't in the mood of "Who's A Living Couch Potato" game. She walks to Katya's bed and shakes her body, waking Katya up.

" Want some coffee? " Trixie requests, pulling out a tray of two coffees and a set of creamers and sugar.

Katya grinned at Trixie as she nodded and given a cup. The hot air of the brew hit Katya's face, and she already smells perfection out of it, sipping the coffee. The pleasant touch of sugar, creamer and her best friend infront of her made Katya's day better than all those insane experiences. The best part is that they're off, so no fangirls killing one person and throwing shit are gonna be seen by their eyes, which have already seen enough. The coffees were finished and they were on the tray.

" What should we do now? "

Katya was feeling a little **questionable** today, she grabbed Trixie's back and faced her head with hers.

" No Katya, not now, I'll tell you when I want you to fuck me okay. "

Katya was disappointed, but she was okay with it, " Today is relief day, no more assetry, no cutting, just peace. " she decided. They watched movies for a while, cuddling eachother while Katya tries to fuck with Trixie on the questionable scenes, but Trixie doesn't want to be fucked at this moment, after all it's relief day.

The day ended with a walk somewhere and a cuddle inside a cold ass room.

chapter 39 end.
sorry if it's short because something a little sad will appear