sixteen [•] live confession

you motherfucking bitches and I mean that in a good way
road to 100 reads amrite
here's some good rpdr memes as a prize:

you motherfucking bitches and I mean that in a good wayroad to 100 reads amritehere's some good rpdr memes as a prize:

im every queen in that list
anyway you know the drill
if you don't then die jk don't

5:00pm, Trixie is getting ready for a performance with Katya.
Trixie wore an off shoulder baby pink crop top shirt with light blue patched shorts and light brown fringed boots. Topped with her signature blonde wig.
Katya on the other hand wore a red bra and a black transparent cardigan, paired with shorts, stoned red heels and gloves, and a dirty blonde bun.

" Katya, let's go. "

Katya runs to Trixie and proceeds to walk with her.

-•- stage -•-

Trixie starts to lipsync, moving her hips and walking around doing a **few** stunts. Katya walks backstage, going to the bathroom. Trixie ends her performance and tells them a little story in one of their performances.

" Okay honey. Chill down because this story is **spicy** as fuck honey. "

Trixie clears her throat, the audience filled the air with silence as Trixie positioned herself on the stool.

" Okay so honey, we were at the performance with Kim and Ginger. Katya tugged my arm so I thought she needed my microphone. She's like "can we go to the bathroom for a while" and of course she's Katya who says no to Katya? Anyways honey, we stepped in the bathroom and she started making out with me. "

The audience let out a laugh, Trixie turning side to side to check if Katya is coming. Trixie blushed into a tomato red.

" Soon she bent me over and took out a vibrator. "

A wave of embarrassment hit Trixie as she heard a door close. " Katya is coming I need to hurry up. " She thought.

" I actually loved the experience, and that makes me love Katya aswell. But the bitch was knocking on the door and I am not talking about you Ginger fucking Minj. "

Trixie heard fast heel sounds and Katya jumped onto Trixie. The crowd turned the volume up, fangirling.

" I also love Trixie don't worry. " Katya added.

The two kisses and continued the show after that story time.

chapter 16 end.