twenty-two [•] drown

Trixie and Katya were on the boat, waves crashing into the boat, showering the girls in salt water. Trixie hugged Katya tight, and so does Katya. It's impossible to hear one another, it feels like being deaf for an hour straight. Trixie looks at the waves in fright, a group of waves always being sent by the Mexican sea. Trixie blinks for a second as a big wave (and I use the term big strongly) comes for them. Trixie points at the big ass wave coming towards them, as the girls scream, still unheard because of the damn engine. The wave crashes into the boat, flipping the boat over. Trixie, the drivers and Katya were flipped upside down as the boat slowly gets pushed off and gets itself stuck on the rocks. Trixie and Katya take breathe as they float using their life vests.

" Katya! " Trixie screams and points at another wave.

" Shi- "

The waves crash at Katya, forcing her to drink the salt water. Katya rushes to Trixie, trying to take a breath as the girls were showered with dread and worry. Trixie was panicking. Katya was panicking. They both felt unsafe.

" Take my hands! "

Katya grips onto Trixie's wrists, as Trixie swam to a floating piece of wood from the boat, the two flinched at the wood and gripped it tightly for their lives.

" I love you Katya. " Trixie states.

Katya grins and kisses Trixie in her soft lips.

" I love you Trixie. "

The two kissed as they get crashed by another wave of salt water, finally closing their eyes.

chapter 22 end.