thirty [•] trauma curing

playing: lady - exid

Trixie and Katya decided to get wasted since they haven't been slopping down the stairs since day 1. They go downstairs in drag to meet up with the MKD bartender.

" Trixie are you okay? " The woman said, pointing at the scars.

" Yeah, I went to the clinic anyway. "

" So...what brings you here? "

The woman pulls out a menu, but Trixie got her attention off the choices when she saw a tiny gap between the menu. Curious, she opened the gap up and found a special menu.

" Oh great, you found it out. " The woman laughed.

" I'll get my own cocktail you knew from GQ. "

Katya looks at Trixie. " I wanna try it. " She thought.

" I'll get the same. "

The woman grabs a vodka bottle from up-top and runs back to get the d r a m a  j u i c e s  and the Pixie Sticks.

" The stocker didn't buy mini toys but I hope it's fine. "

" It's fine. Thanks! "

Trixie and Katya kiss eachother before sipping on Trixie's original concoction.

" Trixie, I didn't know this was supposed to make you see Jesus with just one sip. " Katya joked.

" AAH! " She screamed in laughter.

They both continue sipping until Katya started melting in front of Trixie's eyes. It was a mixture of gay, good, Pixie Sticks and a little Jesus, so why not melt?

" sucgnsizijvksisifjd " Katya slurred her words. She's wasted.

" Thanks for having us, but Katya might melt on the stairs so we have to go. "

Trixie and Katya left the bar as the woman waves behind and continue to serve people. Let's just say Katya was immediately put to sleep.

chapter 30 end.