thirty-eight [•] spare and kill

It's a few days from the gunshot situation and that moment where Trixie almost died, Katya felt a little happier to hear the news. She took an Uber to the hospital and to Trixie's area, but something caught her attention. A group of policemen and women standing at Trixie's area. Katya was confused, Trixie didn't do anything wrong. She sped her walking pace and ran to the police.

" What happened? "

" We'll need to take your friend to court for a few reasons. First, she stabbed the victim about 24 times. Second, she needs to. "

" She did stab him for a reason. "

" Well the thing is, we're sending both of them to court. The man gets stabbed and walks out to kill the woman with a gun. "

" Damn, he survived? In Trixie's hands nobody can survive. "

" Well he can I guess. We're gonna discharge your friend so you can get ready for court. "

Katya backs away for Trixie, sliding the bed out of the isolated space.

" I'm alright now, Katya. " Trixie states.

She ran into Katya's arms, hugging her tightly and kissing her, even though she hates that red lipstick that tries to become a part of Trixie's usual pink lipstick.

-•- court -•-

" Silence~! " The judge spoke.

The room was toned down, with the creepy ass man looking at Trixie like he wants to do a pocket knife fight. Anxiety filled the court room, a battle between who to spare and who to kill flew into Katya's mindset.

" Let us start with him. "

The man stood up, trying to flip Trixie off but failed to because it might look rude and unpleasant. He walks around the room and replaces the air with lies.

" You see this plastic screw? She is the one that harassed the woman who saw her stab me in the middle of the wall inside that isolated bathroom. She ran away before I caught her with a gun, why a gun? Because she acted violent against the woman. "

He finished his dishonest statement against Trixie.

" Do you plead guilty or not guilty? " the judge asks.

" Not guilty. "

The judge looks at the jury, waiting for their answer.

" Guilty. "

" Guilty. "

" Guilty. "

" Not guilty. "

The man walks off to his table, slamming his fists on the wooden table as he seemingly seemed angry.

" Trixie, it's your turn darling. "

-•- end of court -•-

" Trixie, I now present you as.. "

" GUILTY! " The man screamed.

The whole room was silenced by the man's lack of politeness.

" Not guilty. "

Trixie and Katya cheered in joy, the man flipping them off while being sentenced to death by lethal injection.

chapter 38 end.