Chapter : 9

"She found FREEDOM in TIES and LOVE in DOMINANCE"

~•~ Day One ~•~

Gauri woke up rubbing her eyes. After gasping a huge, noisy yawn, she furrowed her eyebrows.

'Omkaraji was going away today. Has he gone?', she thought loudly.

Suddenly a thought occurred to her, not thought, a memory to be precise. No.. Not a memory, a dream.

Dream? How a dream can be so lively? I can still feel the pressure on my lips.. A hot breath smelling of his musky scent.. She touched her lower lip absent mindedly.

It was a dream. A very very lively dream.

She concluded.

*****

Freshening up, she stepped out of the bathroom, a fluffy towel around her, and entered the closet.

Rummaging through the whole closet, she picked up a pair of navy blue shorts and a baby pink tank top. Coming out, she came face to face with her maid.

'Good morning ma'am.', she bowed deeply.

'Good morning.. Uh.. What is your name?', Gauri asked.

'I'm just your maid ma'am, you are not supposed to ask my name.', she nodded politely.

'That's wrong. You are taking care of me since I've arrived here. Why am I not supposed to ask your name? Tell me your name. Its your ma'am's order.', Gauri ordered in fake authority.

'Bhavya. I'm Bhavya ma'am.', she answered smiling.

'Okay. Bhavya. Wow! You have a really nice smile. You should smile more often.'

'I guess you should not ask more questions, master would get angry if he gets to know about this.'

'Have you eaten your breakfast?', Gauri asked dodging the previous topic.

'No ma'am.'

'Okay. Bring me and yourself our breakfast and we will have a chat session now.'

'But ma'am..'

'You dare to violate your ma'am's order?', Gauri gave her a fake glare.

'Aye aye ma'am!!', Bhavya turned on her heels and left.

*****

Bhavya bumped in Dandi as soon as she exited the room.

'I.. I.. I'm sorry Dandi sir..', she hung her head low.