Chapter : 19

"Even the Demon fears of losing his Loved(?) ones"

~•~•~•~•~

'Om, please, don't make me lose my Chutki again', Anika grasped Omkara's hands, her eyes watering.

Omkara pulled away his hands hastily, 'What are you doing Anika? Please don't fold your hands before me!'

'Chutki', Anika hugged her little sister like a sloppy bear, 'I'll miss you!!'

'Om, buy her a phone. I need to keep in touch with her. I don't trust you with her', Shivaay ordered in his stern SSO tone.

'Don't worry Shivaay, I will', he got into the car following Gauri.

They dashed off to Panchghani.

*****

After sometime, her stomach grumbled and Omkara looked at her arching his brow up.

Flushed in embarrassing pink, Gauri said, 'Omkaraji, we didn't eat our breakfast.'

Omkara pulled her cheek lovingly, 'What about our four days of starvation? And, you never maintain your time for meals or items.. You will get fat this way!' He pointed at his stomach, 'see! I take healthy food in adequate amount, this is why I don't suffer from the embarrassing gru..'

'Grrr', a grumble came from his stomach.

Now it was time for him to burn hard in embarrassment. His face turned beetroot red, eyes dilated and lips pressed in an herculean effort to muffle a laughter.

'What the.. Blush!!', Gauri started jumping on the car seat, 'the arrogant jerk can blush!! Oh my God! Oh my God!', wiping imaginary tears furiously, 'I never imagined to see the sadu like this way!! Happy tears! Happy tears!'

Omkara bursted in laughter and so did Gauri. When they were rolling upon the backseat holding their stomach, Omkara remembered the day they first met. The happy pain in his heart stung him again, and he stared at his little elf, laughing her heart out.

'Dandi! Bhavya! Park the car and feed yourselves. We're going to Puna.'

'Why Puna?'

'Exhibition Jaan',

'I'm sleeping then. And you guys please eat outside only. I'm gonna starve for four days so please don't make my punishment difficult', Gauri whined.

'Okay Ma'am', they said in unison and left for the nearest dhaba.

Gauri felt a wet yet heated soft touch along the croon of her neck and two muscular arms around her belly and back which were pressing her right side in a  broad, warm yet hard surface.