Chapter : 11

"I developed a fetish... I'm drowning in the scent, the delicacy, the intoxication.. and, its of.. YOU.

~•~ Day 3 ~•~

Yaaaaaa... H! Gooood morrrrninggg Panchghani!', Gauri yawned like a shark, 'red letter day! I woke up early!!'

She hopped in the bathroom.

Coming out, she wore a noodle strap calf length flowy chiffon dress, pink flowers printed on it. She took the curl iron and made some random soft curls, letting her hair loose. Complementing the dress with pink studs, she opened the door for Bhavya, who was knocking.

'Good morning Bhavya!'

'Good morning ma'am!'

'Come, let's eat together.'

They settled on the bed eating aalu paratha and garlic chutney.

*****

Cogent sun rays hit his eyes.

'Urrgh!', he groaned, 'shit!', he shot up on the bed.. Well, tried to.

A human being on his chest blocked him. Some strands of blonde hair, sweet strawberry flavour on his tongue, and a faint sandal scent.. He recalled the last night.

Shit! I slept with a bitch!! I.. I also cheated on Gauri. How would I forgive myself? How would she forgive me?

'Oh, hon.. You are awake!', Alice's raspy morning voice greeted him.

'Morning Ms. Foster. Uh.. Will you please get off me? Actually I have to get ready and reach hotel before Mr. De Luca comes looking for me.', Omkara smiled, a sickly sweet smile.

'Oh are we too late?', she got off him hurriedly.

'I guess not much.', he replied while hurrying towards the bathroom.

*****

Alice pulled him again in her arms, a faint smell of lily surrounding her, she was dressed in a white bell sleeved chiffon short dress, 'Mr. Oberoi, I know what you think about me. And that girl should be very lucky whose name you were chanting last night. I fell in love with your commitment, I desired you despite of being engaged, and you worshipped her in me. I should be jealous of that woman who stole my night, but I'm happy for both of you. Mr. Oberoi, I know very well that every love doesn't reach its destination, some remain in our surreal fantasies only. Bye.'

She left behind a flabbergasted Omkara and her black Jaguar stormed off the country roads.

*****