~*~ Epilogue ~*~

*3 months later*
Kolkata•

'I can't believe someone is still lost in her honeymoon', Omkara drawled while lying beside Gauri, playing with her hair.

'Don't!', she swatted his hand away, 'Rikara will come any moment looking for me.'

'Why?'

'Mr. , she has left her sketchbook here, I just found it,' Gauri smirked.

'So? What are you waiting for? Give it to me right now, I will give it to her and make sure she sleeps this time', Omkara snatched the sketchbook away and ran out.

Gauri was leaning upon the swing in the balcony, looking forlornly at the moon washed garden of tall eucalyptuses, their leaves glowed as silver blades. Cool night breeze blew softly brushing her ghostly white skin, and her eyes were glowing as chocolates wrapped in silver ring.

Omkara put his head in her lap coming back, and she silently ran her fingers through his silky hair, sighing.
Like a lovesick cat, he pushed his face further in her lap.

'Wifey', he said in a low voice, 'Don't you think you should sleep early, so that you can attend the party for whole night?'

'Hmm', she answered absentmindedly.

'Gauri, is everything alright?', Omkara asked worriedly looking up at her.

'Huh? No.. I mean, yes', Gauri stuttered, 'I'm not good with so many people gathered round me.'

Omkara caressed her thighs, drawing faint soothing circles, relaxing her nerves, 'Don't worry, Shivaay and Anika too would be there, they will handle things with us, okay? Now, don't think of it too much, else you'll lack your beauty sleep and your face will be filled with wrinkles.

Habits never die, Gauri glared at his shamelessly smirking face, her lips pressed in a thin line.

'Now, now, please don't get so angry on me', he cheekily smiled and picked her up in bridal style.

She wounded her hands round his neck and he pecked her nose, 'Good night Gauri.'

'Good night Omkaraji.'

*****

The grand hall of Oberoi Grand was decked up as a newly wed bride. The theme of decoration was lilies, and the whole hall was decorated with different kinds of lilies, and of different colours. The faint smell of those fresh flowers intoxicated the senses of the guests, along with the media personnel, who were running here and there to find small bytes of other than the big event of Oberois.

The big event was, that the CEO of OberoiTech, Omkara Singh Oberoi had finally collaborated with an upcoming operating system provider and launched the joint venture, introducing the laptops under Oberoi's brand name. OberoiTech was now also a laptop maker, along with games. Obviously, the junior Oberoi clan was here to celebrate the big news, they never imagined that a schizophrenic artist would shine himself to this extent, just by working his ass of. Luckily for him, there was his wife, who was still working under him and was promoted manually to the marketing department.