Chapter : 46

It was indeed a Fairytale.. The Fairytale I Never Dream Of.

~•~•~•~•~

'Whaaat!', Rikara almost took a high jump, 'uncle is actually my dad! Then why didn't he tell me? Mumma, why don't you live together like others? I hate him!! Why did he lie to me?? And I hate you too mumma!! Why didn't you tell me too?', Rikara crossed her hands over her chest, huffing.

'Oh my God Miss hothead! Pardon me and take this chocoshake please', Ranveer bowed at Rikara with a tray, comically, making her giggle.

Now it was Priyanka's turn to huff and act stubborn. Twitching her lips, she took the coffee mug for Gauri's sake and the three elders settled at the sofas. Ranveer sat at a distance from Priyanka, making Gauri more suspicious of their cold relationship.

'I'm sorry sweetie, but he also doesn't know about you and hid it from both of you because, your dad has lost his memory', Gauri looked apologetically at Rikara.

'You mean like in films? So, will he not remember us if we go and tell him?', Rikara started weeping.

'No sweetie, even if we tell him, he will not remember us. Its like if his head is a mobile and we are the pictures in them, then he has deleted every one of us. Now we have to re enter in his memory', Gauri caressed Rikara's hair, 'And one more thing, if we suddenly go and tell him about us, he will fall sick while trying hard to remember us. You don't want him to fall sick, do you??'

'No!! Obviously not!!', Rikara sat straighter to emphasize her point, 'But, will you tell me about Papa more??'

'Sure', she looked at Priyanka and Ranveer who shifted on their seats enthusiastically.

Closing her eyes, she started to narrate, 'All girl dream of a prince charming. So did a girl named Gauri. She lost her parents and elder sister at a very young age and the family which raised her didn't like her. Once she went to a college and made a great friend. Later she came to know that her friend's sister in-law was her long lost sister. They reunited and started living happily.'

'Wow!! This is a happy ending! But, who was the prince? The great friend?', Rikara clapped excitedly.

Gauri chuckled, 'No silly. So, one day the girl went to meet her foster family. And her evil family sold her to someone. On a very scary night, some men took her away, and beat her badly because she tried to run away.'

'They are bad. Very bad!', Rikara snorted loudly.

'Yes! Very very bad!', Priyanka butted in, eyeing Ranveer maliciously.

Gauri continued, 'A scary prince had brought her, who was a great and very famous painter and sculptor (Rikara smiled brightly at this). He punished everyone who tried to harm her. But the girl was so scared of the prince that she declined the prince's offer to become his princess. The prince got angry, and he started to torture the girl. Meanwhile the girl found out that the prince was her great friend's elder brother. By living with the prince, she came to know that the prime was very lonely since his childhood because nobody loved him. That's why he forced the girl to become his princess and his best friend.', Gauri took a deep breath, 'the girl melted and became his friend. The prince was very happy and started treating her as his princess and they married.'