Chapter : 18

"Everybody has two masks.. One to show and another to hide, and I promise to show your beautiful mask to both you and the world."

~•~•~•~•~

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Gauri pulled out Omkara's mobile from his inner jacket. Shivaay.. It read. She received the call.

'Yes Big Bro.'

'Where are you two? The dance will start any moment and guests are also looking for you!', came an impatient Shivaay's chide.

'I'm sorry Big Bro.. We will come right now.'

'Hurry up Ri.', Shivaay hung the call up.

Gauri pressed her lips in a thin line, 'Omkaraji, we gotta go. Guests are looking for us', she wiped his tears away with her little palms.

'Uh.. Yeah. Let's go.', he gave her his elbow and she snuck her hand around it. They entered the party together this time, grinning widely and stealing envious looks from both men and women.

'Everyone! Let's start our celebration!!', Shivaay cheered in microphone.

'Yaaay!!', the crowd cheered back.

Many men wanted to have a dance with SSO's little soul sister, but, they were removed by the constant approaches from the Oberois.

Rudra was first on line. Bowing before her he asked, 'Have you saved a dance for your handsome BFF Ru??'

Gauri accepted his hand and he started twirling her around him.

Ru is sweet, childish but cares a lot for me. He is my buddy, bff.. My partner in crime. When the accident happened, he was a toddler. But later? How would have been their relation? They seem to share a very cute brotherly bond.. He has given him a nickname too..

'Ri?'

'Huh uhum??'

'May I ask you who the lady is accompanying you since Dehra??', Rudra's eyebrows flicked and he gave off a cheeky grin, typical Rudy the playboy.

'She is my maid cum best friend Bhavya. But yeah, she is surely not your type, she is tough and mature. Oh yeah, she is four years elder to you'. Gauri gave off a wink.

'What the'- Rudra's sentence remained incomplete and it was time for partner exchange. Rudra pulled Anika in a waltz while Gauri landed in Tej's arms.

'Nice to meet you again, young lady. How have you been these days? I'm so happy that my son haven't eaten you up already.', Tej smiled warmly, as if joking over Omkara's crimes.