Chapter : 48

"A morning coffee in your arms and a peaceful night cuddling into each other.. Did I ask for something impossible?"

~•~•~•~•~

Cogent sun rays scorched her eyes as she blinked rapidly, and a wet, sloppy touch on her temple made her giggle groggily.

'Good morning', hairs stood pin straight on her skin hearing his voice.

'Uhmm', she cuddled more in his arms that were tightly wrapped around her waist.

'Gauri.. Wake up now. You'll be late', he ran his toe over her calf, as if tickling her.

Gauri's eyes shot open as two saucers. Holy... I forgot!! How could I?? Has he seen my legs?? She scurried away from him.

'I.. Um.. Morning.. Sir.. Faint... Pyjama.. T shirt.. Sorry', Gauri started scratching her head, messing her bed hair more, looking everywhere except him.

He pressed his lips tightly to muffle the laughter bubbling and tickling him inside. But he bursted in a stomach aching laugh when Gauri blushed like a tomato and in the attempt to scurry away more from him, tangled herself in the bed sheet more and landed upon her back at the edge of the bed, her bare legs flung high up.

Gauri closed her eyes as soon as she slipped to land upon the floor along with the bed sheet, but a hand came to hold her by the sheet around her waist and yanked her upon a broad chest. Her nose hit his chest and she lifted her head along with the chocolatey brown bird's nest, 'Ouch!', she cupped her nose.

'You still look like a little girl when you do that', he chuckled.

She glared playfully at him and swatted his bicep.

He rolled upon the bed and switched their positions. Their hearts were thundering together in their ribcages and she was drowning in his eyes, gleaming in mischievousness. He lowered his face upon hers and kissed her forehead. Smirking like a jackal, he dipped his nose in the croon of her neck, and started rubbing his stubble cheek with her.

'Omkaraji!!', Gauri wiggled beneath him, pushing and punching his shoulders, giggling helplessly.

He lifted his face up after kissing the nape of her neck, nuzzling and nibbling. Tilting his head aside, he observed her reddened face glistening in sweat for sometime, her plump pink lips slightly ajar, gasping shortly. His hand traced the sides of her body on the it own accord and his lips lowered at hers, their eyes drooped in anticipation, their breaths heavy and hot, ready crash upon each other.

'Goooood morningggg.. M.. Uncle?', Rikara statued with her hands stretched over her head spirally and her mouth hung open, stopped at the midway of her yawn.

Gauri pushed Omkara away from upon her and sat straight on the bed, panicked. Turning at Rikara, she exclaimed breathlessly, 'Morning sweetie!!', and stuffed Omkara's face with pillows, bedcovers, anything her hand could land upon.

'M(g)ood mongwing(morning) pwinshesh(princess)!!', Omkara's muffled voice came from beneath the pillow and he raised his hand as if surrendering, lightly swinging his white handkerchief.