Chapter : 50

"I will do whatever it takes to make you safe again."

~ Edward Cullen
(Twilight)

~•~•~•~•~

After making sure that the mother-daughter duo won't wake up again, Omkara walked upon the terrace. Dipping his legs in the infinity edge pool, emitting soft purple, blue and pink neon lights and called Dandi.

Dandi came up shortly behind him and handed him the photograph with a I'm sorry note.

Omkara's lips curved up in a warm smile of contentment as he caressed the photograph. Without looking back he said, 'Your punishment for invading my privacy is, that, you have to find evidences against that bitch.'

'What about the CCTV operator in the office?', Dandi suggested.

A howling wind shuffled his baggy t shirt and long wild lion mane as he barked again, looking at the dull moonlight, peeking through the torn curtain of clouds, 'At least once use that rugged brain of yours, for fuck's sake!! What made you think that she will not take any measure to clamp that pathetic mouth shut? That'd be possible only when I will get a grip on him.'

'Master, I got the news that the case is going to ACP Ranveer, Crime Branch', Dandi piped up.

'So??', came Omkara's raged voice.

'So, he can help you getting your hands upon the CCTV operator, how does that sound?', Dandi gave off a goofy grin.

'Sometimes, I wonder if you really have that much of intelligence as you say', Omkara narrowed his eyes, 'Why would he help me in the first place??'

'He will not, but would be compelled if he is in the police custody', Dandi smirked.

'Not again Dandi', how the hell would I get access inside the fucking police station.. Don't test my patience Dandi.'

'Oops! I forgot to tell you. Ranveer, the ACP is your brother in-law.'

'I don't have any sister Dandi, how would I have a brother in-law now??', Omkara was surprisingly calm.

'Its natural that Shivaay sir wouldn't tell you, your younger brother Rudra had a twin sister, Priyanka or Prinku as you used to call her. Once Shivaay sir arranged her marriage with a nasty old man and you arranged her marriage with Ranveer to save her. While eloping, she left a letter where she wrote that she loved Ranveer which was false obviously. But from that day your father declared her as disowned. Even now, they haven't forgiven her, and she is dead to them.'

'Prinku, Omkara looked out at the dark garden from his studio, absentmindedly, 'Let's arrange a brother and sister reunion!'

*****

'I'll tear every limb apart of those women who dared to behave such barbarically with my sister in-law', Priyanka roared in rage, trying to free herself from the death grip that was Ranveer's arms.

'No Priyanka! Taking up law in your hands won't solve the problem', he put her seated on the sofa, 'See, they are just pawns, actual queen is someone else. But I wonder, who would be an enemy of Gauri?'