Chapter : 13

"I don't like sharing.. I cannot and I will not share you even with my demonics. "

~•~•~•~•~

'O!!', was Rudra's first reaction.

Gauri looked back and forth for sometime, confused. They seemed as if they would bury each other six feet under just by glaring.

'D.. Do you know each other?', Gauri asked appalled.

Rudra stood shielding her from Omkara. Taking her left hand in a iron grip he said looking at her, 'You don't need to know that Ri.'

But poor Rudra could feel the hardness pressing at his left palm. Holding her hand in air he stared at the ring in her ring finger, mouth agape.

'Y.. You got engaged?', Rudra's eyes eyes dilated in horror, 'don't tell me its him!'

'Okay then, its not him!', Gauri shrugged nonchalantly.

'Whaaaat!!', Rudra dropped her hand as hot iron.

'O!! How could you do this?', Rudra bursted out.

'What's the commotion that's disturbing my Ri?', A man in his early thirties entered the scene, dressed in humble button-up shirt and dress pants, with neatly gelled hair. He was a bit short and his fair skin was complemented with blue-green irises.

No, not Shivaay too, that was the ultimatum for Omkara's last thread of sanity.

'Wow! Wow! Just wow!! I never thought you are able to seduce two people together! A married man too got captured!!', Omkara clapped again.

'Shut up Om!!', A lady of his age went straight and grabbed him by collar, 'the girl whom you are labelling as a whore, is my own little sister', her nostril was flared as the wheatish skin of her face was reddened in rage, her waist length straight raven black hair was sweeping lightly over her face.

'Anika', Omkara stood there dumbstruck. Gauri!! My Jaan?? How can she -??

'Guys', Richa butted in, 'why am I getting terrifying vibes??'

'Richa, I think you should check upon the ceremony, I guess we need some privacy here', Shivaay suggested.

'I guess it would be right Bro. Come Gauri!', Richa held Gauri's hand.

'She is not going anywhere!!', Omkara pulled her away by her other forearm.

'I.. I should go!', Richa ran away for dear life, but not before shooting a worried look at Gauri.