The Astronomy Tower

May 2, 1976

Atop the Astronomy Tower, HORACE waits anxiously, wearing plaid purple pajamas. Suddenly, ALBUS and MINERVA Apparate in front of him.

HORACE: (taken aback) Minerva! Headmaster! What in Merlin is going on?

MINERVA: Ministry break-in.

HORACE: Another one? Where?

ALBUS: The Department of Mysteries. Lord Voldemort is stopping at nothing to get what he wants.

HORACE: What could he possibly want in the Department of Mysteries?

ALBUS: A prophecy.

MINERVA: A yet-to-be-made prophecy.

HORACE: A prophecy? About the Dark Lord?

ALBUS: Indeed. But the question remains- how could Lord Voldemort have known that such a prophecy would exist? When- and to whom- will it be presented?

MINERVA: All valid questions.

ALBUS: What about that young student- the one that excelled in Divination a couple years ago, the descendant of Cassandra?

HORACE: Sybill? Sybill Trelawney? One of my best students, by far!

ALBUS: Yes. We will need to contact her, immediately-

MINERVA: Headmaster, I must object. The branch of Divination is a very obscure and- and imprecise study of magic. The odds of any modern-day Diviner having any information about this prophecy or being of any help whatsoever is astronomical-

ALBUS: You are a very intelligent witch, my dear Minerva. But I'm afraid Divination has never been a favorite subject of yours, and it is something you don't understand. We need as much information about this prophecy as possible. And for now, Sybill Trelawney may be of more use to us than we can possibly know.

MINERVA: Yes, Headmaster.

ALBUS: The two of you must find out where she is. Bring her to the Castle. We shall see if any of her great-great-grandmother's talent has been passed down to her.

MINERVA, looking doubtful, nods and follows ALBUS out of the Astronomy Tower along with HORACE.