Chapter 7: Meet Me Inside

Izuku doesn't understand.

He told All Might about Mr. Matsuo giving him the sight and hearing quirks, and guess what? He fainted.

Izuku was so confused. Did I do something wrong?

The rest of the afternoon was spent alternating from training to interrogation with All Might questioning what Izuku knows about him.

He wasn't able to provide much, given that he just gained his sight completely today. He did tell him about him and Nagisa finding Mr. Matsuo on an alleyway, injured.

The doctor said that there was a scar on his face covering his eyes. Or maybe his eyes are damaged, too?

But otherwise, Mr. Matsuo was fine.

All Might went as pale as a sheet.

...

He really doesn't understand.

😉

Inko was worried about her son.

She was happy enough that Izuku gained his hearing quirk, since it would make his life easier. She was also thankful for Nagisa and Henri.

Though, she was worried where the trio goes when they hang out. The bar they hang out on and where they sometimes work seems friendly enough.

The girl with the two buns was polite and cheerful. The bartender was courteous. She doesn't see any problem there.

She still worries, though.

Especially when Nagisa and Henri were forced to leave their lives.

Especially when Izuku started to work out for the Entrance Exam.

And especially when he suddenly gains another quirk.

"Mom!", Izuku beamed. "I can see! I can see now!"

Her reaction was dropping the plate she was holding. Izuku freaked. "Mom!"

Later on, he explained that he gained his sight quirk the same way he gained his hearing one; a man named Mr. Matsuo gave them to him.

Inko believed him immediately. They spent the whole morning checking up with Dr. Tsubasa for this new quirk.

"Well, I have the results", Dr. Tsubasa shrugged. "The sight quirk, Mystic, let's the user see what others can't. He could see the spectrums closest to the light spectrum, like infrared. Similar to a color camera that has a permanent filter and possibly a heat setting, too."

"That's amazing!", Izuku beamed. "I can't wait to tell the others!"

Yes, Inko was worried for her son.

But as long as he's happy...

Then, she's satisfied.

😙

It was the day before the Entrance Exam. Izuku now knew about All Might's true form and is almost finished cleaning the bach.

Izuku wasn't able to overwork himself so much, though, because of Tomura and Kurogiri watching him like hawks. 

Also, if he tries to work on his off day, Himiko would immediately play the Hamilton movie/video along with Dear Evan Hansen and The Greatest Showman (all starred by All Might) and he'll immediately forget the workout planned until the video finished. And by then, it's night and it's too late to continue.

The worst thing about that was the fact that he falls for it every time. Give him a break, though. He just regained his eyesight and he wants to take in every movement the actors and heroes perform.