Chapter 74: I'm Just Your Problem

It was just one of those days where Izuku wouldn't get out of his pajamas, Henri refused to work at the company for a day, and the two were lying lazily on the couch waiting for Nagisa to get out of the shower so they could all do something together.

"All right, he’s taking forever", Izuku frowned, getting up from the couch and heading over to the bathroom. "I'm going to check on him."

"Just remember that Nagisa tends to let his hair turn to snakes once he showers", Henri warned. "We don't want you to turn to stone again and almost break your head on the toilet like last time."

"Roger that!"

With that, Izuku let himself into the bathroom, feeling the wave of warm steam hit him immediately.

"Nagi", he called, all the while closing the toilet lid and taking a seat. "You've been here for a while..."

"My hair is longer and it takes more time to wash", Nagisa simply returned. "Plus, my snakes always tries to eat the soap, so..."

"Oh, okay...", Izuku sighed as he stood up again and opened the door to leave. "Try not to take hours on that, though."

"I'll try."

And so, Izuku went promply back to Henri and flopped on the brunette, making the book he was currently reading to get flung on the floor.

Henri merely gave him an unimpressed look, before rolling his eyes and let the greenette sprawl himself over him and on the remainder of their couch, anyway.

It was only about another ten minutes before Nagisa let himself out of the bathroom, wearing a large t-shirt and soft pair of pajama pants. He left his wet hair down to air dry, which was a rare sight in itself.

"Come on", Henri, still in Izuku's arms, reached his arms out toward the bluenette. "It's a lazy day today."

Nagisa snorted obnoxiously. Nevertheless, he obliged and promptly fell on the cough as he engulfed the two in a bear hug.

The three exchanged light-hearted banter, going back and forth on what they would be doing with the remainder of the day, as Nagisa shifted into a more comfortable position and both him and Izuku snuggled up to Henri like a teddy bear.

They tried convincing Nagisa to finally dry his hair using a hairblower, but it was to no avail.

Izuku tried again, though. "Nagi, seriously--"

"You can’t make me."

Soon enough, they fell into peaceful silence. It also wasn't long for Nagisa to notice that Izuku's breathing had evened out.

The bluenette took a better look at the greenette and confirmed his suspicion; Izuku was indeed asleep.

"Izu, you seriously fell asleep after you just woke up?", Nagisa giggled while poking the greenette's cheek.

Henri smiled. "Well, he sure needs it, so..."

Nagisa sighed. "Yeah...how much sleep is he getting in each night, though?"

This time, Henri didn't answer. Nagisa sighed again, this time more slowly as he hugged the brunette deeper.

It also wasn't long before Nagisa fell asleep, too, with his chest rising and falling in a slow rhythm.

Henri took a moment to look at the two of them, which was easy since for some reason, he ended up sandwiched between them, before he smiled at them happily.

That smile died down moments later.

When Inko came down, she saw the three teens asleep on the couch in their pajamas, and she had to hold back a giggle. They never really change, do they?