Chapter 76: Incertus

All Might, in his hero form for once, looked in shock as All For One, completely healed, was sitting in the couch of the villains' bar.

The villain looked up at the hero and grinned. "Good afternoon, All Might."

Henri was comfortably lying on the villain's lap, fast asleep as the fiend threaded his fingers through his hair. There was a novel in the table nearby, suggesting that the teen dozed off in the middle of reading it.

All Might didn't know what to think of that. Did Young Hikari even know who this person truly is?

Nevertheless, the hero decided to be civil. "A good afternoon to you, as well, Mr. Matsuo!"

Nearby, Himiko, Kurogiri and Tomura watched the two interact curiously, like watching a potential car demolition show.

All For One, or Mr. Matsuo, nodded, expression perfectly blank as he continued to pet the sleeping teen. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, uh", All Might coughed awkwardly into his fist. "I was looking for Young Midoriya. I couldn't find him in his home, so I thought he'd come here."

"I see. Well, if you must know", Mr. Matsuo sighed. "Izuku is not here, since he's talking to Adette Scheiner about certain things. Why are you looking for him, though?"

All Might started to sweat. After all, him finding out about One for All being passed to Izuku would be the worst scenario!

So, instead of answering, the hero turned his attention back to Henri, who mumbled something incoherent before snoring softly again.

He noticed Mr. Matsuo's fingertips glowing blue for a second as the teen mumbled, before disappearing after a second.

"Are...you using a quirk on Young Hikari?", All Might's eyes narrowed.

"Don't give me that look. I'm not doing anything villainous to him, if you're that sensitive about it", Mr. Matsuo rolled his eyes. "It's just a simple drowse quirk that would keep the target into slumber as long as the user of the quirk is in contact with them. Understand?"

All Might still kept staring at him firmly, though. Mr. Matsuo just rolled his eyes. "It's really your choice if you believe me or not. I couldn't care less, either way."

Silence. Tomura coughed to ease the tension a little.

All Might sighed, relenting. "Well, if Young Hikari is here, and Young Midoriya is with Young Scheiner, then where is Young Shiota?"

Mr. Matsuo shrugged. "Nagisa's on a date with his boyfriend...who I don't approve of, by the way. Katsuki Bakugou's too...wild, for the lack of better word, for him."

Himiko snorted. That's an understatement, I'm sure.

All Might nodded. "Frankly speaking, he is. But Young Shiota seems to be the only one who can calm him down, and Young Bakugou also makes him improve as a hero, so they seem to be good for each other."

Mr. Matsuo hummed, but he doesn't seem that convinced.

Silence reigned again.

"W...what is your relation to Young Hikari, anyway?", All Might sighed, sitting beside the villain unceremoniously.

"What do you think?", Mr. Matsuo chuckled. "It's wonderful to have him around, as is the other two. They may not be on my side, but they surely need someone on theirs."

"What do you mean?"

Mr Matsuo rolled his eyes, before looking at the tranquil boy again. "You're the Symbol of Peace. You figure it out.